How do you understand between the terms website and blog

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.553
A website is a domain name hosted on a server which comprises of related content in pages while a blog is a kind of website comprising of individual articles.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
A website is a domain name hosted on a server which comprises of related content in pages while a blog is a kind of website comprising of individual articles.
Let me try. I guess website is a platform built for different purposes like online store e.t.c. while blogging is built for writers to share ideas of various things to the world

Let me try. I guess website is a platform built for different purposes like online store e.t.c. while blogging is built for writers to share ideas of various things to the world
I like your explanation. Blogging can be hosted in the website whereas we cannot publish our blogs without website.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is well explained. A website is a general name that has different types of which blog is part. We also have forum, eCommerce and many more like that

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
A blog is a term used for a website where you publish content, Originally, a blog was for personalized content, but these days blogs provide informative content.

Back