How Do You Use MetaMask Wallet?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Metamask is a popular Web3 wallet. This wallet lets you control your assets because you own the keys. Do you use the Metamask wallet? How do you use it? Do you use it as a browser extension or do you use it as an app on your mobile device? Well, I have Metamask on my Firefox browser as well as the Metamask app on my Android phone. I signed up with Metamask a long time ago, however, I do not use it. I have not even funded my metamask wallet, I have never used it to send and receive crypto. Even though I do not use it, I have installed on my device and browser.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I previously registered a wallet and didn't use it for a long time because I didn't know what it was for, because I had exchanges for transfers, but when I learned about airdrops and shitcoins, I actively started using it because there are not many coins available for purchase on the exchange. But here the commission is very inconvenient, because to pay it, you need to top up your wallet separately, and the commission is not taken from your existing coins.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
Personally l have never used the metamask wallet before. Although l know very little about the crypto currency, l have never gone to such an extent of using the metamask wallet for sure.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Several years ago I used the metamask extension wallet to store Ethereum, but every time I opened the internet it became less comfortable, due to viruses and hackers, so I moved the Ethereum balance to a more secure wallet. Wallet currently also has a metamask mobile app which is more secure but I haven't tried it yet.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use Metamask a lot these days, and I've actually created multiple wallets with it. It's relatively easy to use if you know the steps to follow, and I use the inbuilt browser to access other crypto related sites

Back