How do you usually release your stress at work?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Take brief walk outside the office or workplace is very important when you want to refresh. it is good to find some places to take some rest as well too

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, the odd rest and sleep is the main thing. Throw in a good meal and I am good to go. Stress can be very terrible
Resting and exercising are the best way to take stress out of the body. Stress is disastrous to our health which can cause result into untimely death.
It is high time we take health of our body seriously when it is manageable than when it would become a crisis.
Always take good rest when the body request for it. And don't starve yourself when you are feeling hungry.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
sure it is high time we create a work rest balance as we need to take the health of our body seriously we can di better always by taking good rest

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
For me majority of the times i tend to listen to good music, even while working i just play some songs and relax, then i can walk around for like a minute or there about as well.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Works gives stress to the body. Its not just limited to body stress alone. One can also experience mental and emotional stress while working. It's good to take some time off and relax or top up to replenish your energy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
Works gives stress to the body. Its not just limited to body stress alone. One can also experience mental and emotional stress while working. It's good to take some time off and relax or top up to replenish your energy.
You are very correct. People tend to worry about the amount of stress their body goes true, but in reality most times even their mental states goes through more stress. It would be best to have something you can do to relive stress.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I take a deep breath or take a walk if I can I'm not stressed often at work but when I'm I try to think of other things like food or animals it helps to release stress sometimes I listen to classical music it helps me to relax and forget about my worries

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Take brief walk outside the office or workplace is very important when you want to refresh. it is good to find some places to take some rest as well too
Nothing is as important as this. That is taking stroll out and refresh somewhere. But don't stay too long to the extent your official work would be affected.
During your strolling, stop anything that has to do with brooding. You need to prepare your mind for upcoming assignments.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Resting and exercising take great stress out if the mind. Anytime we feel stress up, we should not continue aggravate it by continuing in the assignment. We must put a stop to it at once and find an unobtrusive and safe place to rest. We may take cool refreshment in order to cool our mind. While resting, we should not brood about the assignment.

It is the reason why whenever I am tired from exerting myself too much from work, I will rest so much so that my body will recover very well and I will very fit to start back my work again.

Back