How easy is it to exchange your forum promotion cash?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So I learnt that on Forum promotion, you can't redeem the forum currency for real cash. You have to exchange it with some one else for fiat currency.

It is like it is pretty difficult to see people that are willing to buy Forum Promotion Cash on the platform. @nomad and @Joshua Farrell please help us on this.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself have sold quite a bit of FP$ on Forum Promotion. I sell 1000 FP$ for $2.00 ($0.20 per 100) and people seem happy with that. I also offer a small service of 20 posts or 10 blog comments per 1000 FP$ they buy and many have jumped for that. Hope that helps :)

If you offer it in the miscellaneous forum people will be interested but it may take time.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
So I learnt that on Forum promotion, you can't redeem the forum currency for real cash. You have to exchange it with some one else for fiat currency.

It is like it is pretty difficult to see people that are willing to buy Forum Promotion Cash on the platform. @nomad and @Joshua Farrell please help us on this.
If you want to use the platform just to earn like on PTP do not use forum promotion. However, if you want to use the forum to get jobs and tasks, you can use the platform. You can even receive cash by exchanging credits that you earn through posting.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The challenge is about the ease in exchanging it? Like does one see ready buyers of the forum promotion cash? Or one would have to hold it for a long time before seeing a buyer there? What is your experience?
If you want to use the platform just to earn like on PTP do not use forum promotion. However, if you want to use the forum to get jobs and tasks, you can use the platform. You can even receive cash by exchanging credits that you earn through posting.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I am a member at forumcoin but I have not participated in the forumcoin promotions. So I may no idea about that. However I know there are some people benefiting from the program.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150

@Joshua Farrell rate is 800 biznotes per 1000 FP and 0.50 RIF Cash per 1000 FP, I have done exchange several time for some online jobs done in ForumPromotion and exchange to Biznotes or even RIF Cash.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
The challenge is about the ease in exchanging it? Like does one see ready buyers of the forum promotion cash? Or one would have to hold it for a long time before seeing a buyer there? What is your experience?
You can create a thread in the marketplace offering your forum currency for cash. Sometimes you might be able to sell immediately and sometimes it takes time. There are also buyers willing to buy your forum currencies or exchange them for other forum currencies.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member at forumcoin but I have not participated in the forumcoin promotions. So I may no idea about that. However I know there are some people benefiting from the program.
No! You missed out! There is a forum called forum promotion. The forum is all about ways to promote your sites. You can sell or buy gigs. The forum is not like normal pay per post forum. In this forum, webmasters helps each other to grow their sites or pages or channels.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
No! You missed out! There is a forum called forum promotion. The forum is all about ways to promote your sites. You can sell or buy gigs. The forum is not like normal pay per post forum. In this forum, webmasters helps each other to grow their sites or pages or channels.
I have been on the site and everywhere looks so strange to me. I don't even know where to make posts. I am still trying to find my way round the forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is like a freelancing platform for for owners who seek services of people to perform activities on their sites that can help grow them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was even thinking that there is no way we can make money on this platform because I asked someone sometime ago.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was even thinking that there is no way we can make money on this platform because I asked someone sometime ago.
There is no cash out or withdrawal in this Forum. You would have to depend on people who would need your house earned forum currency to pay you in cash.

Back