How Easy Or hard for you to Switch to a New job?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
We all have different skills, mind and how we look at things is entirely different. For some, it's not a big challenge to switch to a new job but for some its tough as they are not comfortable with it and I am in this category. What about you all?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I don't know how difficult for me to switch to new company. I worked for 5 years for my first job/company.
There were many other companies I worked with that lasted 6 months, 1.5 years, 2.5 years and currently I am already 7 years going 8 years in March 2023. In between my first and current job, it is not easy to switch job because of the work and the people I work with. The more years I spent with them the more closer I get to know them. Unlike those in between, they were short working relationship.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
For me though, i would definitely have some difficulties with this. First and Foremost, it would be pretty difficult finding a new job to switch to in the first place, then the next step that might actually give me some problems would be adjusting to a new office, new rules and of cause a new boss.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I don't know how difficult for me to switch to new company. I worked for 5 years for my first job/company.
There were many other companies I worked with that lasted 6 months, 1.5 years, 2.5 years and currently I am already 7 years going 8 years in March 2023. In between my first and current job, it is not easy to switch job because of the work and the people I work with. The more years I spent with them the more closer I get to know them. Unlike those in between, they were short working relationship.
Same goes for me too because I also find it tough to switch to a new job and on my first job I worked for around 4 years

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We all have different skills, mind and how we look at things is entirely different. For some, it's not a big challenge to switch to a new job but for some its tough as they are not comfortable with it and I am in this category. What about you all?

It will be very easy for me to have a new job. Presently, I don't have a job so if I get a new job, I won't find it difficult to do so

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is hard and very stressful for me to switch to a new job.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Same goes for me too because I also find it tough to switch to a new job and on my first job I worked for around 4 years
I know. Now I realize that the realize I waited for 5 years before moving to a different company was there was no other company like my first job until one company opened a new branch just walk away from it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
It is not easy for people to adjust to a new place. Some people take time to get adjusted and some don't take much time to do that. This is my fifth job in my career of 24 years and the starting jobs were not good I changed jobs within a year but in the present job I have been doing, I have been on it for 15 years.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035

it's never difficult for me especially if it coming for a good pay. I will switch at a blink

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
it's never difficult for me especially if it coming for a good pay. I will switch at a blink
It was an easy transfer for me back in 2012. I was offered higher pay, so I said yes to the recruiter and he asked me if I can file my resignation and start after 30 days. It was an easy transition for me because of the pay.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
For me I can easily switch to a new job. According to my skills and abilities I can easily adapt to any working environment so long as it's a well paying job.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
It was an easy transfer for me back in 2012. I was offered higher pay, so I said yes to the recruiter and he asked me if I can file my resignation and start after 30 days. It was an easy transition for me because of the pay.
That's was a good one for you. When once it has to do with higher pay people we I'll always move

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053

You need to compulsorily adjust you get a higher salary. I also had to when I got a 40% hike in the job.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That's was a good one for you. When once it has to do with higher pay people we I'll always move
Especially if I got +10k (my currency) on top of my current basic pay in my previous job. That was during the time. Say, my current was 10k (that's just an example), the hiring company added 10k more. Who can turn that offer down. So I said Yes right away.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Especially if I got +10k (my currency) on top of my current basic pay in my previous job. That was during the time. Say, my current was 10k (that's just an example), the hiring company added 10k more. Who can turn that offer down. So I said Yes right away.
I feel you no body will resist this apart from us the passion we have for a job the most for us is the money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I know. Now I realize that the realize I waited for 5 years before moving to a different company was there was no other company like my first job until one company opened a new branch just walk away from it.
I think before switching to a new job we need to see if it's better in all aspects for us and if will it be a futuristic decision because we all prefer growth in our life and if not then better to stick to the same company if we are getting decent money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
I think before switching to a new job we need to see if it's better in all aspects for us and if will it be a futuristic decision because we all prefer growth in our life and if not then better to stick to the same company if we are getting decent money
That's the right thing to do than jumping from frypan to fire. it is always good find out that it is high paying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
That's the right thing to do than jumping from frypan to fire. it is always good find out that it is high paying.
Many people make decisions in haste and then regret their decision so we need to think with a calm mind and if possible ask our friends or family before making such a movie

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Many people make decisions in haste and then regret their decision so we need to think with a calm mind and if possible ask our friends or family before making such a movie
Yeah I agree with you before making that move check to see that you are right about the decision or instinct then go with it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I have seen people regret it later because after they switch to another job then it will be a shameful thing to come back again to previous job so they need to either stay in the new work place or go for another job which takes time

Back