How Easy Or hard for you to Switch to a New job?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
I am not saying that I am a perfect soul. As much as possible, we need to be flexible in gaining soft skills. In this way, we can able to find a suitable job for us.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I feel you no body will resist this apart from us the passion we have for a job the most for us is the money.
Yes that is definitely true. No matter how difficult it is to perform the job, as long as we are compensated, it is all that matter.

all prefer growth in our life and if not then better to stick to the same company if we are getting decent money
I agree with the growth! We like to grow in the company so it is important to make sure before moving, the benefits and will it be worth it to switch.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that is definitely true. No matter how difficult it is to perform the job, as long as we are compensated, it is all that matter.

I agree with the growth! We like to grow in the company so it is important to make sure before moving, the benefits and will it be worth it to switch.
Definitely that's the only thing that matters you need to be compensated right to be in a job

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
It was an easy transfer for me back in 2012. I was offered higher pay, so I said yes to the recruiter and he asked me if I can file my resignation and start after 30 days. It was an easy transition for me because of the pay.

And were you able to adjust easily with your boss, peers and colleagues. Sometimes it's not easy as the old employees don't allow you to fix your feet in the office and try not to support you because they don't want their importance to get reduced in the eyes of a boss.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
And were you able to adjust easily with your boss, peers and colleagues. Sometimes it's not easy as the old employees don't allow you to fix your feet in the office and try not to support you because they don't want their importance to get reduced in the eyes of a boss.
Yes, prior to this current job I was able to. My bosses were from the same company back in 2008. Lol. And when I was hired I was shocked most were familiar faces. I was able to adjust quickly.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, before this current job I was able to. My bosses were from the same company back in 2008. Lol. And when I was hired I was shocked most were familiar faces. I was able to adjust quickly.

That's the reason why you were able to adjust easily there otherwise when you see all the faces new and find a new boss it takes time to understand them all. I have changed 4 jobs in my career and I know how much time I took to adjust .

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is never easy when you are shifting to new job. It is moreless as if you are starting all over again. And because of this, the beginning is not always rosy as your former job.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all have different skills, mind and how we look at things is entirely different. For some, it's not a big challenge to switch to a new job but for some its tough as they are not comfortable with it and I am in this category. What about you all?

How Easy Or hard for you to Switch to a New job?
So so i think, because you have to adapted to the new job, but what i love about new job is mean new challenge and new skills but i think its not everyone can do it.

Back