How hard is the inflation hitting you?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would have believed that this inflation is putting on a metal fist with how hard its hitting. The rate at which price are hiking up in market is getting too much, probably it might a different story at your end.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
inflation is hitting all of us. And its so frustrating. i take advantage of sales. its really rare for me to buy items at their original prices. The only place i cant avoid paying at original price is fuel and the price is just ridiculously high.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
inflation is hitting all of us. And its so frustrating. i take advantage of sales. its really rare for me to buy items at their original prices. The only place i cant avoid paying at original price is fuel and the price is just ridiculously high.
No matter how hard i try negotiating here i will end up buying it at the original price or even more at times.
Post automatically merged:

Everything becomes more expensive day after day except the earnings are stilling limited lifetime.
Now the cost of living is too expensive to compensate income.

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my area. The high inflation is due to the rise in the exchange rate in dollar to naira. And this has caused most of commodities to rise in price in many folds

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
inflation is hitting all of us. And its so frustrating. i take advantage of sales. its really rare for me to buy items at their original prices. The only place i cant avoid paying at original price is fuel and the price is just ridiculously high

Yes we cannot buy Petrol in bulk and it's never on Sale and it's the thing along with Diesel that affect the price of products.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how hard i try negotiating here i will end up buying it at the original price or even more at times.
Post automatically merged:

Pay more. I will not pay more nomatter what. You should normalise taking advantage of am actual sale. Negotiating is hard. Once I see a "on sale " sign I head to the store.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I am out of job since my work visa is delayed, it is hitting me really hard. Thankfully my boyfriend is helping me with grocery expenses.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well since I am out of job since my work visa is delayed, it is hitting me really hard. Thankfully my boyfriend is helping me with grocery expenses.
Good thing you had someone to rely on👍
Pay more. I will not pay more nomatter what. You should normalise taking advantage of am actual sale. Negotiating is hard. Once I see a "on sale " sign I head to the store.
That's why I always like my sister negotiating in my stead.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I would have believed that this inflation is putting on a metal fist with how hard its hitting. The rate at which price are hiking up in market is getting too much, probably it might a different story at your end.
it is biting seriously in my country Nigeria. itis not easy at all

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
In my country the story is very similar to yours. The prices of the petroleum products hicked up at first. This subsequently caused the prices of everything to rise up and people are really struggling with life here.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah my country really got hit by inflation hard and electricity prices were very high as well as food and other necessary things I think older peaple really got affected by it as for myself it was okey

Back