How important is a backup plan for business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When running a business or about starting one, while having a business plan is extremely important, having a back plan is also as important as well. There are cases where the business plan might not be needed, but it it always important to have a backup plan. In most cases our original plan might not go the way we want it to, it is our backup plan that would help us scale through.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
No matter what it it always tood and important to have a backup plan for your business Nothing is really certain when it comes to business . so get a backup

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A back up plan is essential for a business because the business survival after a failure might be totally dependent on the back up plan. Any business should have not just a backup plan but a solid one.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I too do agree that the backup plan is very important document for the business. I hope this document would work the same way as the original business plan would work but it can be used incase of the absence of the business plan.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is important for a business to have a back up plan for their projects. Life is full of uncertainties. If the original plan does not work out well, having a back up plan prepared in advance can help the company to take remedial actions promptly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I too do agree that the backup plan is very important document for the business. I hope this document would work the same way as the original business plan would work but it can be used incase of the absence of the business plan.
Backup plan is very good for every kind of business because you never can tell if the strategy that we are bringing up we will work or not so we should have a back-up plan to back it up

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Backup plan is very good for every kind of business because you never can tell if the strategy that we are bringing up we will work or not so we should have a back-up plan to back it up
You are very right on that my friend. The back up plan is such a very important and crucial thing to have on the business. It can help on the operations of the business if the entire plan fails.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
The backup plan serves to reduce the impact of risks and unwanted events in running a business, so that a back up plan will provide an alternative way for entrepreneurs to take bigger risks to get bigger profits.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Backup plans are important in business to avoid failure. There is a need to have Plan A and Plan B. It gives you a way forward if you are making good planning. It ensures you not to have an irreparable damaged business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
You are very right on that my friend. The back up plan is such a very important and crucial thing to have on the business. It can help on the operations of the business if the entire plan fails.
I think I have seen a lot of companies that I work to do and a lot of them have a back-up plan in case he doesn't plan they are using doesn't work for them so they will go for the other one

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There should always be a plan B in every instance. The fact remains that when you conduct a business, there are many possibilities. You could suffer from losses and you need to consider those things in a proper manner.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There should always be a plan B in every instance. The fact remains that when you conduct a business, there are many possibilities. You could suffer from losses and you need to consider those things in a proper manner.
A business without a back-up plan is very much likely to fail because the business may not be able to cope whenever things go wrong for them since they do not have another plan

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There should always a back up plans in case plan A will not work the way we wanted it to go as planned. So in case, there is a fall back. We can add this during the planning and execution of the business.
It's good to always have a back up plan. You won't have to operate without it. You're being exposed to big risk.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It is good to have a backup plan or plans. So that the company will surpass all the challenges. That is why they need to keep on being innovatives when it comes running a business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's good to always have a back up plan. You won't have to operate without it. You're being exposed to big risk.
This is why it is good for a business person to know about risk management and also have anything in mind that risk management doesn't have to do with the financial aspect of the business alone

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Back up plan is needed for a business All business owners should know this because the business survival after a failure might be totally dependent on this. So they need to do better

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Back up plan is needed for a business All business owners should know this because the business survival after a failure might be totally dependent on this. So they need to do better
I don't think I have seen any big company that does not have a back up plan. They all have one. If they do not, their busienss may shut down anytime soon. Having another plan is good

Back