How is the experience with the connection of your smartphone to the smart TV?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I think that it's a very cool idea to shift the screen of the phone to the smart TV as it gives the flexibility in accessing of the internet services on the TV.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
My husband used screen mirroring app to connect his smart phone to our smart TV. It's actually a fun thing to do. Watching it on bigger screen is always more enjoyable. Especially when we are watching our vacation photos and videos as a family.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I prefer a bigger screen for most of the entertainment things and especially if we want to enjoy it as a family. Playing a game on bigger screen is more fun.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have never managed to link my smartphone to the TV. It would be really nice to do, though, especially if you are using an Android.
You should try doing it once..I am sure that you are gonna love the experience. Right now, my elder daughter has linked her phone to the smart TV and we are watching all her trip photos. She came yesterday for her semester break for six weeks. Last week she had gone for a trio to Himalayas with her friends. She is showing us the picture on a big screen.

Back