How is your business coping currently?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
For does in Nigeria, it seems like things are becoming worse, from the issue of high cost of things, to some areas battling with no proper power supply. Recently we now have to deal with yet another issue, which is the Internet. With the recent news of some cable being damaged under sea. It has become extremely hard for does who work online to even access the Internet. I rarely find good network to come online, or even access most sites. Making transfers on bank apps is also an issue. How is your business coping?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
I do not make a lot of sales. If I was making a lot of sales, I would have already quilted a lot of jobs that I am doing these days.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not own a business. I work as a freelancer offering translation service and business consulting service. So far, I am happy with the amount of work I get clients. There is still room for growth and improvement. I have established a stable client base for my translation work. As I just started business consulting service last year, I need to work harder to establish my reputation and get more clients.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
I do not make a lot of sales. If I was making a lot of sales, I would have already quilted a lot of jobs that I am doing these days.
It's still pretty much the same for me, I am not making a lot of sales in my business right now, so I have to make up for it with all the other gigs I am doing both online and offline. Though I believe with time my business will definitely excel.

Back