How long can you rely on online sites to make money?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The length of time that one can depend on online sites to earn money depends on many factors, such as the site's popularity, the type of service or product offered, and the individual's marketing and promotional skills.

In the short-term, it is possible to make money quickly through online sites. An individual can create a website or blog, set up an account on a popular platform such as Etsy or eBay, or start a freelance service on a site such as Upwork or Fiverr. These methods can be used to generate income quickly, often within a matter of weeks or even days.

In the long-term, however, it is important to build a sustainable online income stream. This involves creating a strong online presence and reputation, providing quality products and services, and marketing and promoting them effectively. It also involves building a network of loyal customers and followers who will be willing to purchase or use your products and services. This can take months or even years, but it is essential if you want to create a reliable, long-term income from online sites.

Finally, it is important to be aware of the ever-changing online landscape. As technology advances and new opportunities emerge, it is important to stay up-to-date and

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're making a lot of money working on online sites I don't see anything bad in that. After some period of time you can start your own business online also. You can even start your own website.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Some online sites have been paying for a very long time now. I know the fear that people have about working online. The site owner can just wake up one day and close the site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I believe you can earn online for as long as you want if you have been able to create a stable means of earning money online. Though i would not really advice anyone to have just one source of income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some online sites have been paying for a very long time now. I know the fear that people have about working online. The site owner can just wake up one day and close the site.
that is why it is always important and advisable for you to build a very good source of income for yourself. You can start a YouTube channel and create contents and you will not have any fear of not making money.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very few sites have actually stood the test of time. Most of them go out of business after a couple of months. So if there is one that lasts then that means it can be trusted.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will continue to work with a site as long as it pays. Some sites do exist for many years already. Toluna has been around for a long time and they are doing well.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
Once the site starts delaying the payments or decreasing pay rates then we should get a hint that the site is going to sink. That's the time I leave the site and search for new sites.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
As far as I am concerned, I can rely on the online earning sites to earn online as much as I am willing to do so cause the internet is here to benefit us from working on the Online tasks.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
as long as the site is paying i can rely
But we can't know when the website will stop paying. Why if we have earned lots of money there and decided to withdraw one day and we don't get paid?
So it is better not to rely much on them and have different websites to make money

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, for every earning site, the important thing is to keep an eye on the economic income that this site has (starting for example from ads). This is because it will be with that money that the site will be able to pay its users.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Now, I prefer pay per post sites that is very easy to make money and the payment comes at least once or twice from the platform. I simply need short term money making opportunities and PTP fit it probably.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you want to continue earning online, my advice is to create your own projects where you have full control. In the mean time also take the benefits of earning sites.

Back