How Long Did It Take to Earn Your First Affiliate Commission

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
I earned my first affiliate commission just under a week after I started doing affiliate marketing. I started affiliate marketing through my hubpages articles. back then hubpages allowed ebay affiliate marketing. I found a really good product and added it to my hubpages article. Then I checked the product through the affiliate link and I ended up buying the product myself. I earned $2.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I remembered when i decided to try affiliate marketing back then in school. It was extremely difficult getting traffic, in the end a relative of mine finally bought something through my link but i was not given a commission. I completely gave up on it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.020
Congratulations as you hit the goal in very less time, I started it with degistore24 but after passing many months the result remain zero there, then I started working with Aliexpress there I get 6 sales within a month.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
I have never tried out the affiliate marketing in my entire lifetime before. However I am very interested in it and it's something that I consider doing in the near future.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I remembered when i decided to try affiliate marketing back then in school. It was extremely difficult getting traffic, in the end a relative of mine finally bought something through my link but i was not given a commission. I completely gave up on it.
The truth is that I have never been lucky to make money from anything that has to do with affiliate marketing. I tried it but I stopped because it was not something that I would love to do

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
The truth is that I have never been lucky to make money from anything that has to do with affiliate marketing. I tried it but I stopped because it was not something that I would love to do
I too have not been lucky enough to make any sale through the affiliate marketing venture. However I had realised that it's quite very difficult to make it in affiliate marketing.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that many people earn much money by engaging in affiliate marketing. However, I am not a really huge fan of affiliate marketing and I have never earned commissions. It could take a very long time to do so.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
I know that many people earn much money by engaging in affiliate marketing. However, I am not a really huge fan of affiliate marketing and I have never earned commissions. It could take a very long time to do so.
Well, it is not very difficult to generate affiliate sales if you actually try. You will first have to build audience, you can do that by building social media followers or traffic on your blog, or both.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it is not very difficult to generate affiliate sales if you actually try. You will first have to build audience, you can do that by building social media followers or traffic on your blog, or both.

I think that it can be difficult for a newbie or for someone who may not have enough experience to begin with. This is why there are so many people who tend to offer courses and training to people so that they could become successful affiliate marketers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
being a newbie is never an excuse to do something. WE all are newbie at some point. We might not have experience, but we surely can acquire skills and knowledge to do certain tasks, including affiliate marketing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
Affiliate marketing is not that easy. I have heard and read in the forums and social media sites about many people quitting the venture for the lack of sales despite of them doing what it takes to monetize the venture.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
being a newbie is never an excuse to do something. WE all are newbie at some point. We might not have experience, but we surely can acquire skills and knowledge to do certain tasks, including affiliate marketing.

When it comes to affiliate marketing, many newbies struggle because they are not aware of the right kind of affiliate marketing strategies that may help them sell products more efficiently. This is why so many online trainers offer many courses that may help people learn the basics.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
affiliate marketing is something I tried to engage myself in but was unable to understand how it goes due to the person that was kind of my mentor and my membership expired after 1 year and I could not renew because I had was having no money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.200
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations for it. I have not tried affiliate marketing yet. But I wish I should start it soon as I am in need of money to buy a new house.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations as you hit the goal in very less time, I started it with degistore24 but after passing many months the result remain zero there, then I started working with Aliexpress there I get 6 sales within a month.
You are brave to have persisted in the journey of affiliate marketing even after failing to achieve success in the first try. I guess you are running a website or blog. Right?
Will you share on the percentage of commission you earned from these 6 sales on aliexpress?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The fact of the matter remains that certain people are never able to earn affiliate commissions because they usually fail to target the market audience who could be potential customers in the first place.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The fact of the matter remains that certain people are never able to earn affiliate commissions because they usually fail to target the market audience who could be potential customers in the first place.
A lot of people are actually into affiliate marketing these days and I still do wonder how they make money from it as they are always reaching out to me to pay a certain amount money so as to start making money from affiliate marketing too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I too have not been lucky enough to make any sale through the affiliate marketing venture. However I had realised that it's quite very difficult to make it in affiliate marketing.
I only tried it once back then in school and gave up on it. Most affiliate marketers you meet online today, they tend to make it look easy, and if you are not careful you would fall for that trap. It is actually a lot harder than that.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people are actually into affiliate marketing these days and I still do wonder how they make money from it as they are always reaching out to me to pay a certain amount money so as to start making money from affiliate marketing too.

There are many people who have been involved with affiliate marketing for a really long time. This also includes many people who own website. The fact of the matter remains that time and experience is the key when it comes to affiliate marketing.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I earned my first affiliate commission just under a week after I started doing affiliate marketing. I started affiliate marketing through my hubpages articles. back then hubpages allowed ebay affiliate marketing. I found a really good product and added it to my hubpages article. Then I checked the product through the affiliate link and I ended up buying the product myself. I earned $2.
I've never earned any affiliate commission. This is because i've never done affiliate marketing. I honestly do not intend to do affiliate marketing any time soon. I just do not have interest in it yet.

Back