How long have you been earning with PTP sites?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning with PTP sites is something that is not that easy and though some sites have stopped working from what I have learnt.
I started making use of PTP sites to earn not long ago as it was this year that I started meaning I have not been earning from PTP sites up to a year but I have earned a considerable amount of money from. It which is a plus to me.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.378
Earning with PTP sites is something that is not that easy and though some sites have stopped working from what I have learnt.
I started making use of PTP sites to earn not long ago as it was this year that I started meaning I have not been earning from PTP sites up to a year but I have earned a considerable amount of money from. It which is a plus to me.
I started earning online through the paid to post forums in the last year's August.
Since then I have been discovering newly created paid to post forums till now we are only remained with only a few ptps.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started earning online through the paid to post forums in the last year's August.
Since then I have been discovering newly created paid to post forums till now we are only remained with only a few ptps.
It is actually good to know that you have been making use of PTP sites as for me it had not been that long that I started making use of a PTP site and it has been good to me as I love the fact that I learn and also earn from it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been doing online surveys for many years. I started posting on PTP sites since December last year. Right now, I mainly focus on RIF. I enjoy being here because I learn a lot of new things such as earning opportunities and can share ideas on business related issues with fellow members.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been doing online surveys for many years. I started posting on PTP sites since December last year. Right now, I mainly focus on RIF. I enjoy being here because I learn a lot of new things such as earning opportunities and can share ideas on business related issues with fellow members.
Well as for me surveys are not something that I would get to waste my time on as it is always not available for my region and that is why I do not think about them and for rif it is my main thing now and it pays me well.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, I have been earning here on referral index forum not too long ago, but I have actually amassed a good amount of money here, I just hope it stands the test of time, as many paid to post forums easily stop functioning after a while.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am earning online from years and earning from pay to post forums for a long time even more than 5 years and would like to earn a big amount from these

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My first PTP sites were Postloop and TheForumWheel which I joined way back 2016. Those two sites were my main online income sources at the time. I also posted on ForumCoin but I didn't even manage to reach the cashout point. However, ForumCoin is a memorable site because I found one of my best earning sites there.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not sure probably a year or less I took a very long break and then come back for some reason it's nice to post on PTP it's not a lot so not really worth it if you don't like forums

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am earning from pay to post websites for a long time and its been more than 5 years and part of different forums and able to earn and planning to stay active on them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It has been long since I started earning from pay to post forums and have loved the experience, although I got scammed a number of times but I still prefer it

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should be my one year plus of earning in paid to post forums, and I must say I have been enjoying the process all these while, I have learnt a whole lot from wonderful people here on this forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I did started very early and it's been a long time since I am earning from pay to post forums and I like the experience and how I am able to earn from it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should be my one year plus of earning in paid to post forums, and I must say I have been enjoying the process all these while, I have learnt a whole lot from wonderful people here on this forum.
Yes that is true I think that earning from forums is slow so you should enjoy what you do as well I like to post sometimes it's exhausting but then I take a break and come back

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes that is true I think that earning from forums is slow so you should enjoy what you do as well I like to post sometimes it's exhausting but then I take a break and come back
It is very slow but it also depends on the forum that you are working on because it is possible for some forms to allow you to make up to $1 per day and I think it is not bad

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very slow but it also depends on the forum that you are working on because it is possible for some forms to allow you to make up to $1 per day and I think it is not bad
Yes of course you can earn some it's great especially if you also enjoy posting on forums it's great opportunity to learn and also earn some extra money for sure it's slow but it works
Post automatically merged:

for a while I like it it's my way to relax I also like that I can earn some money it is also a great benefit in my opinion lol

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It has been years already and my first forum was beer money forum and also forum coin and thankfully I am still earning from these and they are one of my favorite website

Back