How long have you been trading on crypto?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was not until the end of last two years that I started making trades on crypto currency though I was making small amount of money in expertoption copy trading before I stopped after losing all of my funds in it but would still go back into it again but crypto is my main stay for now and I have gained enough knowledge on the trades so well.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have not been trading in crypto since it is difficult for me to predict price fluctuations. I make a small amount of crypto from advertising, faucets, mining and other websites, sources.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I don't have experienced trading a crypto. I need to attend seminars first. The schedules here are always postponed. I don't know the reason. It might be political reasons. I plan to watch a YouTube.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I got to know crypto trading starting in 2016 on the Yobit crypto exchange from Russia, at that time there was no Binance exchange yet, but now I rarely trade crypto.
Wow you're skilled in many things. Maybe you akr4sdy started building wealth because of your credibility and it's only your posts got approval in the tutorial category 👍👍👍.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I have been trading cryptocurrencies since 2019, right now I am trading mainly on stormgain and also on Okx, it took me time to learn but it has been very worthwhile.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Wow you're skilled in many things. Maybe you akr4sdy started building wealth because of your credibility and it's only your posts got approval in the tutorial category 👍👍👍.
Not really, at RIF there are many other members who are smarter than me, that has become my plan to be able to build better finances in the future, currently in the tutorial section there are many good articles, and created by other members.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been trading in crypto since it is difficult for me to predict price fluctuations. I make a small amount of crypto from advertising, faucets, mining and other websites, sources.
This is very simple to do as you get to join a group that predicts in the fluctuacion of crypto coins and tokens and then you swap to do stocking or coin that a call has been made on and then he watched the market and take profit where you feel his safe for you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
This is one area I'm not working on or making money . So I have not been trading in crypto. I don't know how to predict price fluctuations to buy and make money

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is one area I'm not working on or making money . So I have not been trading in crypto. I don't know how to predict price fluctuations to buy and make money
I have made quite some good amount of money on crypto currency trading which is awesome but I do not trade all the time due to the fact that I am not always online to follow the recent calls being made on the group I am in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Cryptocurrency trading involves a lot of study and compression of the markets, honestly it is not something that is learned from day to morning, it took me 1 year and a half to start seeing recurring profits, and I spent a lot of time studying.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency trading involves a lot of study and compression of the markets, honestly it is not something that is learned from day to morning, it took me 1 year and a half to start seeing recurring profits, and I spent a lot of time studying.
There is one thing about cryptocurrency trading which I like a lot and it is the fact that how long it took Mr A to learn the trade will not determine the same time frame for Mr B to learn the same thing.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
There is one thing about cryptocurrency trading which I like a lot and it is the fact that how long it took Mr A to learn the trade will not determine the same time frame for Mr B to learn the same thing.
Yes, that is totally true, but the only thing you can not wait is to enter and in the first week of trading be making profits, I really advise to start with a demo account, and practice a month even in it, then use real money if you feel ready.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is totally true, but the only thing you can not wait is to enter and in the first week of trading be making profits, I really advise to start with a demo account, and practice a month even in it, then use real money if you feel ready.
surely one will have to practice with the demo account before they start trading as even in forex the same thing is being advised for one to start with a demo account before they put in real money into the game.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It was not until the end of last two years that I started making trades on crypto currency though I was making small amount of money in expertoption copy trading before I stopped after losing all of my funds in it but would still go back into it again but crypto is my main stay for now and I have gained enough knowledge on the trades so well.
I have been trading cryptocurrency for three years and the experience has been a good one even though I lost some money at some point. At the same time, I made money from it too

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not a lot 😂 well now I'm trying to learn more about trading and crypto I'm not a huge crypto fan but I'm trying to make some money so why not to try it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Not a lot 😂 well now I'm trying to learn more about trading and crypto I'm not a huge crypto fan but I'm trying to make some money so why not to try it
I think it is better that you are learning how to trade cryptocurrency since you want to make a lot of money from it. You can either make so much money by investing or by trading

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never traded crypto. My only business with crypto is using it as a means of getting paid on the few paid to post platforms that i work on.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am trading in Crypto from last 6 months and I must admit that, it is very difficult we must be very vigilant because the slight mistake may cause a lot of loss.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.475
I have never started trading the crypto currency yet. I am always very skeptical in the venture as whenever I hear about People loosing everything while trading in the Crypto currency.

Back