How long have you been trading on crypto?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So sorry for your previous huge loss incurred, good a thing you have chosen to stay on the Crypto currency space, I'm not yet a pro trader, still making my mistakes while learning from it, there's always something to learn in cryptocurrency space, it is a very wide space.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It have been 3 years since i start online future trading and at first i lost all of my money from trading online with crypto coins, i was new and maid some mistakes in order to increase my earnings but after some time i get used to it and now i am trying my best.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
For the past two years plus I have downloaded some dollars as an arbitrage trader and a Hodler. I have been hesitant but I just finished a forex trading course now and I am good to go. This venture when well harnessed is so very lucrative and can help one on the path to financial freedom.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
To be honest I still have little to no idea about trading crypto. I started using crypto currency a few years back thanks to most of the sites i started working on that pays with crypto, but i have never traded.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
To be honest I still have little to no idea about trading crypto. I started using crypto currency a few years back thanks to most of the sites i started working on that pays with crypto, but i have never traded.
If you do not have interest then I can understand but if you have interest then you have to know how it works by getting the necessary skills so that you can start. One perfect example is through arbitrage trading through Binance and Yellowcard or any other platform that is tailored to suit your specific needs. That is how it works.

It is not all that complicated and moderately risky when you are talking of arbitrage trading.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
If you do not have interest then I can understand but if you have interest then you have to know how it works by getting the necessary skills so that you can start. One perfect example is through arbitrage trading through Binance and Yellowcard or any other platform that is tailored to suit your specific needs. That is how it works.

It is not all that complicated and moderately risky when you are talking of arbitrage trading.
To be honest i have always had interest in crypto and forex trading. I have had a little experience with forex trading before but i have never tried crypto. I used to think it is something very complicated cause even the forex trading i still have so much to learn.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
To be honest i have always had interest in crypto and forex trading. I have had a little experience with forex trading before but i have never tried crypto. I used to think it is something very complicated cause even the forex trading i still have so much to learn.
Well, the business model through cryptocurrency is indeed quite lucrative but it is a business that requires you to have certain skills and technicalities and above all discipline. With those in place, you will be able to invest what is budgeted for to invest and you will always have a trading plan and target and above all you will be a profitable trader. That said there is currently a short course that is about to take off today in that subject matter. If you are up for it I could plug you for free because it is a free course. I could also offer my needs assessment which is valued at $25 for free.

In most cases, I have concentrated on building personal interests and not marketing myself because finding people you align with is something that is not easy. Same as forex or any business venture. If you do not do a needs assessment you might just be wasting your time because you first need to know if someone aligns and is willing to put in the work to be successful in that venture. That is the only way appropriate actions or recommendations can be made.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Well, the business model through cryptocurrency is indeed quite lucrative but it is a business that requires you to have certain skills and technicalities and above all discipline. With those in place, you will be able to invest what is budgeted for to invest and you will always have a trading plan and target and above all you will be a profitable trader. That said there is currently a short course that is about to take off today in that subject matter. If you are up for it I could plug you for free because it is a free course. I could also offer my needs assessment which is valued at $25 for free.

In most cases, I have concentrated on building personal interests and not marketing myself because finding people you align with is something that is not easy. Same as forex or any business venture. If you do not do a needs assessment you might just be wasting your time because you first need to know if someone aligns and is willing to put in the work to be successful in that venture. That is the only way appropriate actions or recommendations can be made.
Okay since its a free course, i don't mind giving it a try. Then once i am able to gather something i would invest and start trading, cause at the moment i have a lot of expenses on ground i am currently sorting out.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
To bad I missed chance earn money with POKT coin. I got tip when it was 0.02$ and price jump to 0.06$. It would be 300% earning. Now I know who I will follow with advice.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
I have been using crypto for more than 7 years but I did not start investing until 2020 and did not start trading untill the beginning of 2022. By the way, I am not much involved with trading.

Back