How long have you been working on PTP sites?

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have spent the last 3 years working on different paid to post websites. Starting from beermoneyforum which have paid me more than $500 , the forumcoin, postbucks, etc. So far, i can say I've enjoyed every bit of forum posting even though ir can be boring at times, but one has to keep moviñg doing what he loves doing most. Tell me your jourñey towards forum posting and how far you've gone?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a while now I like them sometimes it's quite boring and I often take breaks but it's always great to come back I work on 3 forums and so far I like it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since 2018, I got acquainted with PTP forums and became a member of BMF. From that day until now, I have been working in PTP forums, but to be honest, the income is really low, and if I had the skills, I wouldn't do it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have been doing online surveys for many years. I just started working on PTP forums since December 2022. RIF is the first site I joined. I've also posted on Forumcoin, but I do not like their interface. Now, I just focus on RIF.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Being that I was away from forums from 2017 - 2022 to an extent, I only found out about PTP forums in December and have been using them since December 2022. Not going to lie, I am very happy that I found something like this as anything little bit of income always helps at the moment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Mine is about 4 years back thaf I got to know about and work with PTP forums and became a member of some forums like postloop, forumwheel , BMF etc. so it really a while

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Paid-to-post forums are a great way to kickstart a business and get a few dollars without any restrictions because of the geographical location that you are in. You can earn the same amount. The potential to earn depends on every one's capacity. But I must make mention that it is not guaranteed to earn passive and substantial income from these types of ventures.I have been forums for three years now since late 2019.

But the other reason is that most of us people are more inclined to these ventures for only earning by posting but would not promote our brand and business growth from the community we get to engage with. So I believe that we must get to use the marketplace and inter-trading as often as we possibly can.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Me too I work for about two years sometimes it's boring but then I take a break and my motivation comes back my favorite forum is RIf
Yes, I am like that. I'm in good shape now and I'm active almost every day because I'm in debt but sometimes it's really boring if I'm honest. But that's it. Because I have no skills, I have to work in many PTP forums

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I started working at a ptp site September last year and it's my first time and experience to join a forum. I have not heard of it only knew after being referred and no regret. I am thankful to RIF for the experience I have.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been working on PTP sites since early 2023. It hasn't been long, because I found out too late. It all started because I like reading people's posts on Quora, then I got interested in joining Mylot, and from there I got to know RIF and now I know more about PTP sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Wow, that is a very fantastic journey of yours. That is also my feeling the time I join a forum site. I found it difficult at first. I do not know what to do. But after some tries, I am able to make it well. I have so many posts transferred to the right to the right category,lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that is a very fantastic journey of yours. That is also my feeling the time I join a forum site. I found it difficult at first. I do not know what to do. But after some tries, I am able to make it well. I have so many posts transferred to the right to the right category,lol.
But there is one site that I haven't mastered until now, namely the BMF site. I have created an account there but haven't done anything because I don't understand. I made an introductory post there, but no one replied. I feel uncomfortable because it seems the members are not friendly. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
But there is one site that I haven't mastered until now, namely the BMF site. I have created an account there but haven't done anything because I don't understand. I made an introductory post there, but no one replied. I feel uncomfortable because it seems the members are not friendly. LOL
You better leave that useless site. It gives you heartache. I left that site too. I do not like the site. It has many members but seems dead, no reactions. There is no excitement and motivation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You better leave that useless site. It gives you heartache. I left that site too. I do not like the site. It has many members but seems dead, no reactions. There is no excitement and motivation.
Yes, that's how it is, that's why I wonder why many people can make money from there. LOL They're sticking with such a weird forum. I can't put up with boring sites. :D

Back