How long it took you to earn your first dollar online?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first started to make money online. It took me months before I can be able to earn my first dollar. The reason is because most websites that I saw then were fake.
How long it took you to earn your first dollar?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It took me a week actually. I started of working on faucet sites and you know how earning from them is,it's super slow. Then I saw a site called Toloka. Made my first dollar on the site in half a day, immediatly withdrew is since I wanted tonsee if it's a legit app, as soon as money reflected on my PayPal I was hooked.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
It took less than a week to earn my first dollar the first time I started working online was on a site that pays it's members for writing original content articles. I guess I was lucky though cause for others it took more than a week before they started earning on the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
When I first started to make money online. It took me months before I can be able to earn my first dollar. The reason is because most websites that I saw then were fake.
it wasn't fsdt for me I encountered scam sites before I was able to make money from legit sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Same here. It took me a few months to gather a dollar online because most times, I don't get paid from those sites

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I started with the now gone Bubblews. Earning was fast that time. I think I earned my first dollar in less than three days. Three days because I was a beginner, I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing that time.

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been long that i have been working online. When i first started, I actually take me more than 5days to earn my first dollar online but now it doesn't take me up to a day to earn $1

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It took me one month to earn my first dollar because I couldn't find a legit way of making money.

Back