How long it took you to earn your first dollar online?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first started to make money online. It took me months before I can be able to earn my first dollar. The reason is because most websites that I saw then were fake.
How long it took you to earn your first dollar?
It actually took me a few days to make my first dollar, because the first website I used was a survey website so it didn't take that long to do the surveys.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
My first dollar online was actually very simple to earn through a survey at that sime.Afrisight awarded me a dollar for just amswering a survey.Then i was a bit lucky with workmines that took africa by storm and alot of people invested in the ponzi site that promised huge returns of investment.Then it turned scam but we could easily earn more than a dollar.We had also venture avenue and i must say it was also such a platform where you could easily earn a dollar.

But i have my own struggles of earning online as well.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think I made my first dollar by posting articles for a month on a site called gather. sadly, I could not withdraw my earnings because I did not have paypal back then.

Andy80

Complete Stranger
Jan 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been long that i have been working online. When i first started, I actually take me more than 5days to earn my first dollar online but now it doesn't take me up to a day to earn $1
Woa, good to read about people's testimonies . I wonder if it is really possible to make money online

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During the PTC and faucet daays, it took months to get a dollar. I got my fastest $1 on beermoney forum and microtask platform. Now I can easily get more daily on paid forums.

Back