How lucrative is mini importation business?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mini importation is when you order for commodities online from foreign merchants into your country in small scale. The difference between mini importation and the real importation is that the former is in small scale and you don't have to get approval from government before doing it. And you don't need to pay excise duty apart from logistic fees pay to your shipping agent. Mini importation is lucrative in that you order cheaply from these merchants and sell x2 of the incurred cost. For you to make profit in this business, you have to order for what can quickly move in the markets.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is a very lucrative business. But you have so do proper diligence to know what to import and the appropriate routes to import them. Small carelessness, you can be scammed.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Mini importation is when you order for commodities online from foreign merchants into your country in small scale. The difference between mini importation and the real importation is that the former is in small scale and you don't have to get approval from government before doing it. And you don't need to pay excise duty apart from logistic fees pay to your shipping agent. Mini importation is lucrative in that you order cheaply from these merchants and sell x2 of the incurred cost. For you to make profit in this business, you have to order for what can quickly move in the markets.

Sometimes the nature of your importation is going to be more expensive for you to make adequate profit from your products which is why it is better for you to do some sort of drop-shipping in particular business that you don't have the money to go in the large proportion of importation.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mini importation used to be more profitable some years back when stuffs were cheaper. However with the rising cost of inflation, only shipping fees will wipe your profit not to talk about competitors. Full importation is better if you have the funds or you buy wholesale.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Mini importation has been around for some time now, but it is actually one of the most lucrative business out there. There are so many persons till date making lots of money from mini importation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
It is compulsory to have a very good knowledge on this type of business because you could also lose if you do not understand the intricacies.
Before going into any business, there is always something you need to learn. There are rules and regulations you need to understand to be able to get the best out of it. No matter how simply or easy the business might seem.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I am not sure whether the mini importation thing is available in my country. I know that importers must pay for everything they make importation for in a matter of fact.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
From the reviews I read online mini importation business is lucrative in that you order cheaply from others , you have to order for what can quickly be sold n the markets

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
It is lucrative but there is a lot of hassles involved. You need an import license, you need to pay custom duty and you need to buy USD from the government.

Back