How lucrative is selling household utensils in your country

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, when once a foodie have a home, the number one thing on such a person mind will be household utensils it will help to cook so one will sell utensils alot

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I don't know about your country though but in my country, young people are leaving their parents on a daily basis and setting up their own homes which automatically creates a constant demand for home utensils
That is another story, at home alone, we have bought dozens of utensils and there are only 4 people living all work. My sister is a banker, the other sister an accountant, and her husband a seaman. He is on vacation this week at home. My sisters live with me.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, when once a foodie have a home, the number one thing on such a person mind will be household utensils it will help to cook so one will sell utensils alot
Yeah, all homes prepare food at least everyday. So utensils are essential items for them. Having such a business that sells utensils is lucrative due to the ready market.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not just a foodie. As long as people are setting up homes for the first time, they would always buy utensils. The business is very promising me if you are popular and can offer good pricing.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, it will be profitable as a lot of people would want to have utensils in their kitchen and people love yo Cook too.

There are so many markets in my country where a lot of these items are being sold always and they are usually making a lot of sales all the time.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
And utensils get worn out too and need to be replaced. For example, the turning stick - it wears out with usage. Utensils business is a very good and lucrative business. It is sold as entire household equipment shop.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business of selling household items is highly profitable in ,my country because people keep needing to replace or upgrade their utensils.
A businessperson who positions her venture correctly is thus bound to make sales sustainably.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
People will continue to buy utensils as the previous bought get worn out too and need to be replaced. So this makes Utensils business a very good and lucrative business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
There were times that it was lucrative but now in my area, the profit has reduced.
This business is very good but it is not a kind of business that you can always make sales since it is not something we need every day even though we make use of it everyday. It is better to sell groceries

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Nothing stops one from starting a business like capital especially if it would be a capital intensive business more money will be needed.
Yes that's true, there are actually so many lucrative business out there and even lucrative business ideas that would generate capital for you but the people is it needs money to startup the business.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
selling of household utensils in my country's lucrative because there are people who are in need of household utensils on a daily basis and with that making the business to keep moving no matter the location you find yourself.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's a good way to make money and you need to deliver online and have some pretty Sales Girls so you will have more customers lurking all the time LOL just kidding but yes this does help a lot if you have smart staff operating

I was actually talking with a friend of mine who is considering going into this business but within a school location so that students will be his target customers that are packing into their new hostel.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are actually so many lucrative business out there one can start but the hindrance is always money. So one need to look into this before starting out a business

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yes, there are actually so many lucrative business out there one can start but the hindrance is always money. So one need to look into this before starting out a business
You are right, everyone actually has a business setup in mind but most people lack the capital to start and still they do not want to borrow because of the risk involved in borrowing to start a business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
You are right, everyone actually has a business setup in mind but most people lack the capital to start and still they do not want to borrow because of the risk involved in borrowing to start a business.
Yes this is pretty common, like myself i do not think i would borrow to startup a business. No matter how much i want to startup that business, i would never borrow to start the business. I would rather take time out to gather the money i need.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, it will be profitable as a lot of people would want to have utensils in their kitchen and people love yo Cook too.

Anyone who is going into a new home is always going to be interested in buying those kitchen utensils because there is no way you can be able to cook without them.

Back