AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
For now, i have just two bank accounts. I make use of one for savings and i make use of the other one for receiving my online earnings and carrying out other transactions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
I feel 3 bank accounts are enough and since I like to get debit card of all accounts so its not a good idea to get more accounts and pay debit card fee of all

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
It helps when in case your bank server is down then you can use another bank's service to pay. But it's your choice and if you don't like then you can stick with a single bank account

It never happened with me that bank server is down. I never felt or required to open another bank account. It was in the past when people used to open multiple account to save taxes but now when all your bank account is linked with Adhar card you cannot hide your savings.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
It never happened with me that bank server is down. I never felt or required to open another bank account. It was in the past when people used to open multiple account to save taxes but now when all your bank account is linked with Adhar card you cannot hide your savings.
Then its fine, yes earlier people used to open multiple accounts so that they can deposit smaller amounts in them but with Aadhaar all accounts are linked now

Back