How many days do you earn $1 in RIF?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.190
That's @oldbuddy fine. I don't deal in bitcoins as I don't know about them. It's something new for me. Moreover, we have to pay taxes if transact and convert cryptocurrency into real money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Frankly, it's hard for me to earn $1 this time in RIf after the rate was reduced to hehehe. It takes me almost 2 days to earn $1 here but I only spend some hours in the day and 2 hours in the evening. I have an active job so I cannot just leave my work. In December, the rate reached $40, and hoping by end of this year, it will happen again. I was glad that I won the Game -Win in the amount of $10 plus my Raw RIf $ 5, so I was able to claim $15 and ready received it and kept it in my PayPal account.

For those full-time earners online, I believe it is easy for you to reach $1 here or the minimum rate which is 1.5 dollars. How nice if the rate will be 20 in the coming months. I am hoping you also have read the post of our beloved site owner @Jordan about the article/blog writing site here in RIF. There is also an invitation to apply but it is still in the process of finishing. Who knows, we will be surprised if it will be finalized. That is our chance to have increments of our earnings here. What can you say?
Since the recent changes I have not increased my RIF $ at all, but that's not why I post here anyway. I like to reply to New Posts to add Satoshi to my CryptoTab Browser balance and run a timer to let me know when to make another claim on my faucets. If it ends up paying me a few pennies that would be nice, but if not I am having fun doing what I enjoy and it gives me something to do.
Post automatically merged:

That's @oldbuddy fine. I don't deal in bitcoins as I don't know about them. It's something new for me. Moreover, we have to pay taxes if transact and convert cryptocurrency into real money.
The only thing I need to understand is, it's free money. I don't make enough to pay taxes on from any one of my earning websites, but it all adds up to give me a little Fun Money each month and it's betting than sitting in front of the TV listening to my brain rot.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.190
@oldbuddy that is what I also like. When my family watches TV I am on the sites chatting with people and trying to increase my earnings by having fun with them. I don't like to waste my time watching silly soaps and serials.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Since the recent changes I have not increased my RIF $ at all, but that's not why I post here anyway. I like to reply to New Posts to add Satoshi to my CryptoTab Browser balance and run a timer to let me know when to make another claim on my faucets. If it ends up paying me a few pennies that would be nice, but if not I am having fun doing what I enjoy and it gives me something to do.
Post automatically merged:

The only thing I need to understand is, it's free money. I don't make enough to pay taxes on from any one of my earning websites, but it all adds up to give me a little Fun Money each month and it's betting than sitting in front of the TV listening to my brain rot.
Just do post replies here according to your plan everyday to meet your goal. I upgraded to Gold and find it easier to reach the minimum limit earlier too. It's good to upgrade to Gold membership.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered here to earn extra money, not to start out every month $10 in the hole. If I end up making 2 cents a month, at least I will be going in the right direction.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am earning $1 daily on Referral index forum but I don't think its an achievement as I am earning 2X per post so I only need to post 50 comments
With the gold membership it's way easier to reach daily target it's only 50 posts wich is not that much if you don't have that you would need to sit here for double to earn 1 dollar

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I earn $1 daily on Referral Index forum and like to earn more but there is no other way to earn and I am also waiting for admin to announce winners of contests
It's not easy to earn one dollar in a ptp site but thankful of my upgrading to Gold membership I find it easy to earn one dollar in some hours. Hoping I could renew my expired membership next week. I'm thankful I could still avail despite gold membership expired last night. I'm hoping to win the contest šŸ˜

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
These days I'm even taking more than a week to earn $1 on the website because I'm also looking at other websites to earn.
I can totally relate with this, most times it feels like the 24 hours is not even enough to do all that you have set out to do. At the moment i am not even able to earn up to a dollars on this site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
It depends on the given day on the site. Some days I can achieve that $1 in Just in one day but sometimes I can spend like 3-4 days depending on the my offline business scheduled.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
This day I'm back to being a member not anymore a gold member, I have not renewed my gold membership, so it will take me 2 to 3 days to reach the one dollar limit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am earning $1 daily but it will be a challenge to earn $1 or even $0.5 from tomorrow but I will try to do better and won't depend on Gold membership to see if works

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I am earning $1 daily but it will be a challenge to earn $1 or even $0.5 from tomorrow but I will try to do better and won't depend on Gold membership to see if works
But you're gold membership is still active. I messaged Jordan telling my PayPal is empty because I sent all my savings to my niece who left for a work in UK and my credit card was gotten by fire. It's better if pay thru RIF cash.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
It has even been two days since I logged on to this site because my body has been very weak and tired. There are days I even struggle to reach 50 cents a day and there are days I hit the $1 but they are not much.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
When I was a Gold Member, I earned $1 in two hours, now I am back to a non-Gold member and I find it hard to reach $1 in 2 days.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
When I am in posting mood and when I have free time, I can make $1 in a couple of hours, however, when I do not have time and I am not in a mood to post, I cannot earn $1 even in a week.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
There are times I feel the same no posting for 2 days but when I upgraded to Gold membership, I have to spend the time limit. I can reach the limit of one dollar in 2 hours, now I'm back to member only. Feeling tired sometimes. šŸ˜

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am mew amd i am trying my best to earn some in a good rate, but i think in order to earn good money from the forum it need regular work amd efferet, i see that peoples are earning 1$ per day and i say wow, because imagine the hard work in order to earn that much.

Back