How many days does SocialSeos take to pay?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
We need to wait for 5 working days and should expect our payment on the 6th or 7th day and is fine to wait for a couple more days as its a legit website

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We need to wait for 5 working days and should expect our payment on the 6th or 7th day and is fine to wait for a couple more days as its a legit website
That is too much. I am sure that it is something that they can do within three days but since it is their site's policy, we have to leave it like that as long as it is a legit site

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
That is too much. I am sure that it is something that they can do within three days but since it is their site's policy, we have to leave it like that as long as it is a legit site
I think it's fine to wait for 7 days too and they pay after 5 working days so there is not a much of difference between 5 or 7 days and what's more important is they are legit and today also I completed 3 offers

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think it's fine to wait for 7 days too and they pay after 5 working days so there is not a much of difference between 5 or 7 days and what's more important is they are legit and today also I completed 3 offers
Today I have completed three offers too. The good side of it is that some offers can be completed multiple times and the payment rates is not that bad. I look forward to my first payment hopefully in one week of joining.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Its a great website but we just need to stay little calm and we can expect payments to arrive in max 7-10 days and mostly they pay on the 6th or 7th working day

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I would like to update that I have received payment from the website today and hope they don't disallow me from new tasks as I raised ticket twice so they must be angry at me.
Congratulations! Glad that you have received your payment.
Can you tell a bit about the site? Is it a PTP site? How long did you take to reach that payment threshold?
I think I have read about the site somewhere but I vaguely remember it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Can you tell a bit about the site? Is it a PTP site? How long did you take to reach that payment threshold?
It's the site where you need to post stuff like comment on the Facebook post or YouTube videos and things like that you need 5 bucks to cashout

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still do not understand how this particular website operate and that is why I have not made an attempt to join.
It's just a simple website to earn. You need to complete tasks which are mostly to comment on posts and sometimes to like and comment and share so it's just simple and as per the website the payments are processed in 5 working days.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have sent you my invitation on forum coin dot Com and it's a simple website to earn as you need to complete tasks and tasks are only to post comments on Youtube and blog and facebook so it's easy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
A friend of mine told me that it will take them four to five days to pay you. I think you should just hold on and let it be complete five days to see if they will pay or not.
Four to five days is not really bad though. There is a site i usually work on they usually take up to almost a month before you get your payment after requesting for payment. This is because they would take their time in going through all the gigs you did, if you actually do them.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I love the platform because you will find it very easy to make money and it is not hard for you to make $5 so it is a good platform and I think I even prefer it to some other ones that I have joined before
Wow, good to know that you have some form of Idea as regards to the platform, you mentioned making $5, I would like to know, is it what a user can make on the platform on a daily or weekly basis, I want to consider giving it a thought
Thanks for sharing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Four to five days is not really bad though. There is a site i usually work on they usually take up to almost a month before you get your payment after requesting for payment. This is because they would take their time in going through all the gigs you did, if you actually do them.
You are right. I don't think it is a bad idea to wait for four to five days before you can get paid from the platform. As long as you are going to get paid, there should be no more issue

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It takes 5 business days which means only Monday to Friday will be counted so I have requested another payment today and expect to receive payment by next Tuesday or Wednesday

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I would like to update that I have received payment from the website today and hope they don't disallow me from new tasks as I raised ticket twice so they must be angry at me.
A very big congrats to you, actually getting to hear about this website for the very first time, how do they operate?

Is it something similar to index forum and what is the minimum point one can withdraw or request.

Back