How many hours or Minutes do you spend for online earning daily ?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is always very difficult to combine both offline jobs and online job because when you are working for someone else, it is going to be very difficult for you to have control over your time.
This is true. It is difficult to combine offline and online jobs. However, I try to find some time to work online because online jobs help me relax. It is like a hobby for me.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
This is true. It is difficult to combine offline and online jobs. However, I try to find some time to work online because online jobs help me relax. It is like a hobby for me.

Well, I do not have an offline job, but the fact of the matter is that i have to work incredibly hard online in order to make money. I work on paid to post forums and earn my livelihood online.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
I don't really have a specific time though, most items I just set a target and try my best to achieve that target.
Technically, I tend to spend at least 8 hours to work online. I am referring it to my online teaching. For the other earning sites, I do them in between teaching non-native students online.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Technically, I tend to spend at least 8 hours to work online. I am referring it to my online teaching. For the other earning sites, I do them in between teaching non-native students online.

Spending 8 hours is a really huge amount of time. i also spend almost eight hours in a day. Unfortunately, I do not get time for other activities at all due to the fact that I have to work hard and make money online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, I do not have an offline job, but the fact of the matter is that i have to work incredibly hard online in order to make money. I work on paid to post forums and earn my livelihood online.
Yes, I understand. It is not easy to work online. Nevertheless, I prefer working online but since my online earnings are still low, I have to work offline as well.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Yes, I understand. It is not easy to work online. Nevertheless, I prefer working online but since my online earnings are still low, I have to work offline as well.

So, does this mean that you have an offline job as well? Do you work somewhere else? Having said that, I prefer working online and I make money online. But I have to work for straight hours in order to make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
So, does this mean that you have an offline job as well? Do you work somewhere else? Having said that, I prefer working online and I make money online. But I have to work for straight hours in order to make money.
Yes, I have an offline job as well. I am lucky because it is a family business. My husband is my boss. We are traders.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
As I mainly work on translation which is my main source of income, I don't spend much time earning online. Depending on the number of translation jobs I have on hand, I spend an average of 2-3 hours a day doing online surveys and post on RIF.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.648
I work 5 hours a day on average for an online job, not including participation in various PTP forum websites. I usually spend an hour or two on PTP forum websites when I do not have work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.550
For almost a year I have ignored online earnings and a lot has happened offline in that time so I was not very much interested in online earnings but I am trying to start again and spend at least an hour if not more

Back