How many income sources do you have?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I have two main source of income. One is the salary from my regular offline job and the second is the rental income from my property.
You are fortunate to have a property that brings you an income. I live in a rented apartment and I have no plans to buy properties.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
You are fortunate to have a property that brings you an income. I live in a rented apartment and I have no plans to buy properties.

It is a parental property. My father used to live in Village but he came to the city for a job and buy a property. The rate of this property rose high in fifty years and by selling half of this property we bought two properties.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
What business do you do ? @Ratine . I have a desire to start a business in future as I am tired of doing the job for years.
Post automatically merged:

At present its only 3 and other 2 are just low paying which includes my online earnings and another is my earnings from stocks where I am still fairly new

I am glad to know that you have started investing in the share market. Which shares have you bought so far?

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I invested in paytm and it was a big amount as per my knowledge but I just sold those shares and at present, I am invested in 2 shares which are currently yielding only losses

I didn't invest in Paytm, lots of my colleagues have invested in them. I bought shares of "Himadri chemicals " at 90 Rs and now it's at 400 INR.

Back