How many jobs would you take in a day?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
as we all know there are some people who take from 5 to 9 jobs in a day in order to put their bills and save some money, well it is something that has become a Norm to humans in this world right now as it is almost impossible to live a good life with just one particular job even if it pays very well for inflation keeps happening all the time and so therefore many people jumping to taking part time jobs which could be from the range of 2 to 3 and some from 5 to 9 part-time jobs.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.083
I will like to do as many jobs as possible provided I'm being paid good money. With this harsh economy one need to make more money to cater for the bills

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
I only have one full-time job which is so tiring and gives no time for me to a part-time job. Apart from it I invest in the share market and post on PTP sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.083
Yes if one can work on different jobs it will ge good to invest on other areas. Let your money work for you if you can't work other jobs. This will be helpful

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
I am trying hard these days as I need money. Stock market is a good option for me as I have earned approximately $400 in last months from it. Yes it is risky but you cannot earn if you don't take risks in your life this is what I believe.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right. I am also manage online stores in 3 marketplaces as my main job. Apart from that, I am active in several paid forums and survey sites as my side job.
There is no way we could have a good life these days without having a second it third job which we engage ourselves in with the inflation and situations surrounding the economies of most countries around the world.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is where smartness comes in. You can take as many jobs as possible while having a huge network of related professionals you can outsource to and get a cut. It is better than losing out entirely. B

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is where smartness comes in. You can take as many jobs as possible while having a huge network of related professionals you can outsource to and get a cut. It is better than losing out entirely. B
actually it is very good for one to have more than one source of income or active source of income because the economy of the country is in a bad state and there is inflation so therefore one source of income will not be able to sustain a man and his family.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
as we all know there are some people who take from 5 to 9 jobs in a day in order to put their bills and save some money, well it is something that has become a Norm to humans in this world right now as it is almost impossible to live a good life with just one particular job even if it pays very well for inflation keeps happening all the time and so therefore many people jumping to taking part time jobs which could be from the range of 2 to 3 and some from 5 to 9 part-time jobs.

Most people who are working in my country usually report for their duty around 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning and closes by 5:30 p.m. in the evening.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people who are working in my country usually report for their duty around 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning and closes by 5:30 p.m. in the evening.
This is something that need to change as working for such a long period of time makes no sense given the minimum wage in the country and the amount one gets paid at the end of the month after spending almost all their day and time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no way we could have a good life these days without having a second it third job which we engage ourselves in with the inflation and situations surrounding the economies of most countries around the world.
What you say is very true, it is even said that rich people have 7 sources of income. If we want to be rich then we must have other sources of income besides the main job.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What you say is very true, it is even said that rich people have 7 sources of income. If we want to be rich then we must have other sources of income besides the main job.
That is the secret that a lot of people don't know but thank god with the help of internet and some intelligence in many young ones these days that secret has been able to be reviewed too many who are ready to take heed and put in the hard work.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the secret that a lot of people don't know but thank god with the help of internet and some intelligence in many young ones these days that secret has been able to be reviewed too many who are ready to take heed and put in the hard work.
Yes, you are right, the internet gives us many conveniences to make money online without leaving home. I also mostly work online, since Covid I have only worked online from home.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been working as a freelancer for six years. I offer translation services. Earlier this year, I also started offering business consulting services to start-ups and SMEs. When I have spare time, I do online surveys and post on RIF.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Currently I work three jobs in a day. First is regular work as techer, then type here and on Forumcoin a later I work on programming projects. We can include some solving shortlinks to.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me though i do not know how many i would be able to take per day, but i believe it depends on the kind of work though. Like you said, these days you can't actually depend on a single job.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Part time job is very popular I don't have any part time job because my job is time consuming and pays well enough for me also I can't work for that long because of my health

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me though i do not know how many i would be able to take per day, but i believe it depends on the kind of work though. Like you said, these days you can't actually depend on a single job.
the inflation in world economy and that of our individual countries has made it impossible to have a sustainable life for yourself and that of your family with just a single job no matter how high paying it is and so they need to have other sources of income or jobs that you do.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the inflation in world economy and that of our individual countries has made it impossible to have a sustainable life for yourself and that of your family with just a single job no matter how high paying it is and so they need to have other sources of income or jobs that you do.
In as much as we would want to take up more jobs to survive with the economic realities, be sure that you can meet up with the two jobs and none of them gets to suffer m

Back