How many members of this forum registered their own domains?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Other than the forum owner and a few others, how many members of this forum registered their own domains? If you have registered more than 3 domains, what is the reason for registering the domain names?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
The main reason of registering domain name is to see some seriousness of your website because free domain is for amator or trial purpose once community hits one kilo users then register domain name is required.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I registered a domain name for a year. I later discovered I had no skill for designing the site, no desire to spend long hours scouring the web for solutions and no money to pay someone to do it.

Now I aim to have enough money to pay for a domain name for two years and.to learn how to do things before starting.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Yes, most people do not require a domain now, since there are many social media websites. However, those who worked online for more than a decade, have domains, yet in some countries, government agencies make fake claims about the domains of private citizens.

Ravenfreak

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently have three websites I'm managing and they all have top level domain names. Two of them are .com domains, and one is a .net. I don't like to use freenom free domains, I have used them in the past when I didn't have a good job and was on a budget.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have registered domains and it has been over 3 over the course of time. I registered those domains for my blog and I got them free with the wen hosting package I bought. I plan registering one again soon.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Yes, most people do not require a domain now, since there are many social media websites. However, those who worked online for more than a decade, have domains, yet in some countries, government agencies make fake claims about the domains of private citizens.
It is a requirement timewo as when having popular website host of domain name is something that we need if it becomes with lot of users and revenues.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.338
I used to have a domain website many years ago, but I failed to renew it due to financial constraints and health issues. At that time, I actually had two domain websites, but I only focused on one that had a good page rank. Now, I am considering getting another domain website.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I used to have a domain website many years ago, but I failed to renew it due to financial constraints and health issues. At that time, I actually had two domain websites, but I only focused on one that had a good page rank. Now, I am considering getting another domain website.
It is hard to manage more than a website nowadays especially if you have many constraints. That is the logic one or maximum 3 or 4 websites you manage their administrative work.

Back