How many percent of your monthly income can you dash people?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It depends because I budget and allocate all my money immediately I get my salary. If you've put in your request beforehand, it may get considered.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
It depends because I budget and allocate all my money immediately I get my salary. If you've put in your request beforehand, it may get considered.
True that. If you had told me you need money before my pay comes in, I could see if my budget could accommodate you. It depends on the financial responsibility I have for that month.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though people have needs and once awhile it is good to give a helping hands to other people who are in need. I do not calculate how much I could give to help others..

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I don't have a fixed percentage of my monthly salary which I can dash people. This is because i dont make a fixed amount each month. It actually depends on how much i make that particular month.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.610
I understand that some people may be in need, but I have to prioritise my own financial stability. I have set boundaries for myself when it comes to giving out money, and unfortunately, right now I'm not able to give more than what I have already allocated for charitable purposes.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
There is no way some people won’t ask you for money. It is a normal thing because they may be broke and need help at that moment.
We all have an amount of money that we earn everyday and there are times when we give out.

As for me, I can’t dash more than 5% of my kindly income and that’s because the money I make is not enough for me.
How about you?
I don't have a very wide circle for that to happen to me, but the small circle I have are people that I love and if I have to help those people financially I can give them up to 20% of my income, then of course, they should be able to return it to me, but up to that percentage I can do it

Back