How many posts would earn a user $1 on forum coin?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yeah sure why not. feel free to send me a massage whenever you want. i am cool and positive person and try to response to everyone. There is already someone on this forum buying your points (RIF and FC). You can find it in the trade section
i'm glad to hear that, it's very kind of you, Thank you very much. Yes, I know almost everyone I met at this RIF was kind and friendly. So, I feel comfortable here and feel at home. :)

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's true that it's very slow, I get at most 10-15 points a day. But only post about 10 comments or 10-15 minutes, no character limit. So, I don't think it's so bad just for extra income.
Yeah i think this is why i like forum coin. there is no character limit. the income is really low but at least they don't make life harder for user which is very good

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yeah i think this is why i like forum coin. there is no character limit. the income is really low but at least they don't make life harder for user which is very good
Yes you are right. I just converted Points from forumcoin to RIF cash. I earned almost 2$, not bad for extra so I can quickly reach the minimum payout limit at RIF. :D

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Yes, it takes quite some time if you are to earn a reasonable amount, on forumcoin, it takes about a month or two to make $30 if you are consistent as a beginner but there are higher rewards for those who are approved to be writing quality articles. There is also an active task section where some selected quality people advertise their offers and when done you get some Fc points. The earning potential is limitless depending on how much of a hard worker one is.

But going through this over and over again for years, it can be so boring and you will get to post dragging conversations over and over as if we are just there to earn points. So as a person is signing up on paid-to-post forums then they should quickly plan on how they can utilize the platform to grow their business in whatever way possible aside from only posting. I have not cashed out more than $20 on RIF so as with FC because I am using these platforms for research and growing my brand.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The income from FC is really low but you can earn $0.20 in less than 1 hour because The rules are not strict and short comments are not a problem

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Way too many posts I mean I make about 15 cents a day and it's hard to make this little and it would take you so much time to make 1 dollar a day you can get banned because they would assume you are spamming
I was thinking that Forumcoik does not ban people. That is what someone told me but I think it is better to make my own findings to know how it is.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think that in forumcoin you can earn $ 5 per month more or less because doing the 10 posts that are paid at 1.5 fc, the total you can earn more or less is $ 5-6, so daily you will not be able to make $ 1 there.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It takes about 17 posts to earn 5 dollars after your first 10 posts. It would take something close to 200 posts to earn up to 1 dollar on forum coin. I am sure no account has ever achieved that.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a very big question but I think you will need to stay forever before you can make $1 on that platform.
Yup it's very hard to make even like 20 cents so a dollar would be a huge chalange plus you can get banned so you have to be careful it's not worth it and there are better options than spending hours only to make a dollar

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Forumcoin gives you opportunity to make endless post but before you could reach $1, it will be very strenuous.
Then if it's so , I don't think it is really worths it, because how can someone devote time into making posts and other activities on the forum while they are being paid peanut as reward, I don't think it worth giving a try at all, I prefer sticking to RIF, I don't enjoy unnecessary stress at all.

Back