How many times a week should meetings be held?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There is no problem when it comes to having the urgent meetings. It is always on top management's discretion. We just need to cooperate with each other and work together accordingly.
Post automatically merged:

If I am still working in a business company, I prefer to have a meeting every Mondays before the starting up the day. I used to do this before. I am sure that salesmen will be reminded with their sales commitments.
Post automatically merged:

I agree that it depends what company that you are working with. They can set the meetings once a week, once a month, etc. We just need to follow the directives given by them.
Exactly and they should make sure that the meetings are not too much because it does not make sense to be having too much meetings in a week or in a month. It is tiring

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
it doesn't make economic sense for a company to be holding meetings with the employees everyday For me I think it is a totK waste of their productive time. si no need.
Personally I don't think it is a realistic thing to do because there is nothing that is going to be important for the company to be holding meetings every day for it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Personally I don't think it is a realistic thing to do because there is nothing that is going to be important for the company to be holding meetings every day for it.
It does not make sense to be holding meetings everyday because they will continue to talk about the same thing so it is just better to hold until they have enough things to talk about

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I agree with this, when meetings are held too much, it tends to loose its value. Over time people would stop taking it seriously all together. There would he no quality contents to talk about all together.
That is only in a company where things are not organised. Meeting can only lose its value if there is no discipline in a business venture. It can't happen in a business venture where there is discipline.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
You got it such daily meeting will be boring as they will continue to talk about the same thing. People tend to feel very bored with repetitive stuff which is bad

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But I don't think it will be nice for a company to be holding meetings with the employees everyday or almost all the time. It will be so tiring especially for someone like me

Holding meetings each and every day would not even make sense in the first place. I think that holding a meeting each week is fine in order to evaluate the performance of the employees. However, in certain cases, bosses may hold meetings every day.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
But the truth is that sone managers enjoy holding a meeting every day and I don't see the sense in it. That's no good management. meeting maybe weekly is fine

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Holding meetings each and every day would not even make sense in the first place. I think that holding a meeting each week is fine in order to evaluate the performance of the employees. However, in certain cases, bosses may hold meetings every day.
A time will come when all of the workers for the majority of them will be running away from the meeting because too much of it is not good and it does not make sense to hold meetings everyday

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There are sometimes where conducting such meeting would be a waste of time.
It is surely going to be a waste of time because they will continue to receive what they have been saying over and over again and it does not make sense that way because people will be tired

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is surely going to be a waste of time because they will continue to receive what they have been saying over and over again and it does not make sense that way because people will be tired
A company that does not value their workers time at work will be holding such useless meetings all the time frequently. A meeting that doesn't add any value.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
A company that does not value their workers time at work will be holding such useless meetings all the time frequently. A meeting that doesn't add any value.
I know some people who have worked in companies like that and it can be very annoying because they are just repeating the things that they have always said and it does not make any sense to me

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe meetings should be held regularly in an organization because it is either affects the individual personal time or that of the productivity of the business meetings in an organization should be held once in a while

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I don't believe meetings should be held regularly in an organization because it is either affects the individual personal time or that of the productivity of the business meetings in an organization should be held once in a while
A lot of workers will even remain blunt because they cannot continue to repeat the same thing that they have always said so they will just be keeping quiet during meeting

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that once a month is fine it's enough to discuss all problems and things like that we don't really have meetings often but sometimes we do and we simply discuss everything

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I think that once a month is fine it's enough to discuss all problems and things like that we don't really have meetings often but sometimes we do and we simply discuss everything
I still go with having meeting twice in a month so that we are going to know how far we have been able to achieve our aim and also what we have left to do instead of holding it once a month

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know some people who have worked in companies like that and it can be very annoying because they are just repeating the things that they have always said and it does not make any sense to me

It is very frustrating working in such business organisation because you would not even have enough time to carry out their official duties that you're supposed to do when you are always locked up in a meeting that doesn't bring anything useful.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
It is very frustrating working in such business organisation because you would not even have enough time to carry out their official duties that you're supposed to do when you are always locked up in a meeting that doesn't bring anything useful.
The annoying thing is that the owners of the company or the people in charge of the company will still blame you for not finishing up your task when they have used all your time to run meetings

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most of the companies hold a weekly meeting some can do it on every 15 days as well so it depends on how the financial matters are going on for a company actually indeed in middle of month

Back