How many times do you upgrade your website?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Upgrading a website is something that many people do in order to make their website look upgraded and new. However, there are many people who never upgrade their website. On the other hand, there are many people who regularly upgrade their website all the time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Upgrading a website is something that many people do in order to make their website look upgraded and new. However, there are many people who never upgrade their website. On the other hand, there are many people who regularly upgrade their website all the time.
I do not have a website but I think it is advisable to upgrade your website once in 3 months so that you will be able to detect if there's a bug on your website

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I tend to upgrade my website if there is a new version of the software I am using or if there is an updated version of a theme I am using. If I have any kind of addons or plugins on my site then I will also update these as well when they get updates and I do this to ensure that my site is up to date and that it is secure as well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I do not own a website but i do not think it is wise to upgrade it too often. Imagine if this site is upgraded every week or three to four times in one month, it would affect the flow of work and most members would not even enjoy it. Website should be upgraded periodically but not too often.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.630
I update my website everything a new version of the software I am using is available. I also update plugins and add ons when ever updates are available. I also update my website with new content

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can choose automatic upgrade for your website and plugins if you're using content management softwares like WordPress. That's the easiest way so you won't forget. It's good to always upgrade.

Back