How many times should you try again after a failed attempt in a particular business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.418
There is a common saying that because you failed once does not mean its over. Failing is simply a means of leaning, when you fail you keep trying until you get right. Though this is true, giving up easily is not the best answer but i also believe there should be a limit. I have seen people try over and over again hoping to get it right when that's not what they are supposed to be doing in the first place. After changing into new fields things begin to go their way.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think there is no definite answer. That depends on the reasons of the failure. If it is due to insufficient capital, you cannot afford to try many times. If it is a matter of strategies, you may learn from mistakes and try again.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me I would try only once after failing in the running of a business. Other than that I would start a different business venture altogether in a matter of fact.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is a common saying that because you failed once does not mean its over. Failing is simply a means of leaning, when you fail you keep trying until you get right. Though this is true, giving up easily is not the best answer but i also believe there should be a limit. I have seen people try over and over again hoping to get it right when that's not what they are supposed to be doing in the first place. After changing into new fields things begin to go their way.

I believe that you can actually curtail the number of time that you fail in your business with proper planning and intensive research before starting of any kind of business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
You have to take the lesson from each failure and make sure it doesn't repeat itself again. By that analogy, you are practically permitted to fail only once. Anything beyond that, you might be already running a loss business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
Frankly speaking, professionally one must keep trying out and that they should not get tired of trying until they achieve the success. This requires much more time and economic resources for one to do so.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe it all depends on the person.
It all depends on how passionate or how much you as a person believes in that business idea, if you believe I. It try as much as you can

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no end to learning from failures. You are free to have a track record of failing. But make sure you have lessons that you have learned and improved on in every failure. Yes. You are free to fail and try again as much times as possible.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no limitation to the numbers of times you shoux continuing trying after a failed attempt in a particular business. If it were business you have passion for, you should continuing trying until you achieve success in it. There is no offence in keep trying.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sometimes that proverb "try again" is being taken out of context, trying again means you do what you didn't do the last time, which means doing something different to get a different and better result, but what some people does is doing the same thing over again to get a different result and that is not going to work.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.328
Failure in business can be prevented by conducting business feasibility study. If the research study showed not viable, then there is no need to push through this business. It is the basic precaution that we need to consider.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I failed many times in business, but I gave up. Only cowards give up. I always give myself many chances until I succeeded. I now have my milk tea business. I hope it will last for years.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can always try out when you find a solution to why it didn't work out at first, it is a puzzle you need to solve at first before trying out again so you will know the reason behind it not working out.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have no special limits, because I don't give up easily in business failures. While I still have the determination to get up and try again, I will continue to try again even though I have failed many times.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
T
I have no special limits, because I don't give up easily in business failures. While I still have the determination to get up and try again, I will continue to try again even though I have failed many times.
There is no particular number of times a person should not try acted making failure attempt. He should continuing trying and trying until he is able to accomplished. Downfall oof a man is not the end of iz life.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
T
There is no particular number of times a person should not try acted making failure attempt. He should continuing trying and trying until he is able to accomplished. Downfall oof a man is not the end of iz life.
Yeah, when you keep trying you will always reach your destination, but when you stop trying , it doesn't get easier because that could be your path but you just left it just because you didn't get it at first or few trial.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
T
The key to success is never giving up, giving up on a project you are carrying on is just the last thing to ever do because such project might not come up again .you need the right motivation to continue and do great.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
People need to know that failing once or twice is kit the end. if you fail you keep trying until you get it right. But know when to stop if it still not working

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you keep failing in a particular, investigate why it is not working out for you by asking questions and getting tips and suggestions. If all genuine and committed efforts to fix it fails, you would have to quit.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A famous saying in my culture goes: she who does not accept defeat is not a competitor. This adage is applicable in a situation where a person has not attained success in a business venture. Adherence to the gist of the saying would prompt an individual to continue trying until she triumphs.

Back