How many years interval do you think is best to increase the employees salaries?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
In my country it takes 3 years for private offices to increase their employees salaries. However, the individual employee must submit a request for a salary increase with corresponding supports as to seminars workshops attended and educational qualifications. There are also private multinational companies that give salary increment every year. I want to know because I have two staffs in my milk tea business and i want to increase their salaries. I want to see them happy. What do you think?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.200
For me a salary increase with corresponding supports from the worker should be every two years. Just award to those deserving of it. it would help them to do more daily

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Two years might also be reasonable years to increase the sa;ries of my staff. It is not yet two years. I am still observing their attitudes and performances. If they won't change, then maybe, I will increase their salary in August.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I think it's great that you want to increase the salaries of your staff in order to make them happy. Happy employees are more likely to be productive and contribute to the success of business. It's important to also consider the market rate for salaries in your industry and make sure you are offering competitive wages. Ultimately, it's up to you to assess your business's financial situation and make a decision that is fair and sustainable for both your employees and your business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
l think that the salary increment should be carried out after one year. That's l think that is a very great time intervals for raising the salaries for jobs in a matter of fact.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
When I was an employee in a reputed company I would get an increment every year along with other benefits, Only in the internet sector due to widespread online slavery, financial fraud and cybercrime, my business income has decreased in the last few years.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Two years might also be reasonable years to increase the sa;ries of my staff. It is not yet two years. I am still observing their attitudes and performances. If they won't change, then maybe, I will increase their salary in August.
True their performance individually can also be a reason why you can increase their salary. Like where I was working before, my salary was increased within a year, due to the fact that I was doing multiple things at the same time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
I think you need to increase salary based on the inflation rates in your country. When inflation grows, the value of money goes down, so you need to offer more money to your staff so that they can easily pay bills

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
I think you need to increase salary based on the inflation rates in your country. When inflation grows, the value of money goes down, so you need to offer more money to your staff so that they can easily pay bills
You are so right and much better not to increase in two years but three years. Like my business it is new and I am still saving my profit to open another branch but I am so hesitant because of the increase of the franchising fee which is almost double.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
Here multinational companies conform their new employee in three months, and increase their salaries after one year. This increase done on the basis of their last year performance. But some small companies started violations as they increase salaries after two years

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Increasing salaries for employees depends on the situation of the business or company. It if it still a struggling company, there is no use increasing the workers' salary. It must be stabilized first.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
It depends on what companies we are working with. The forecasting of increments in salary is usually yearly. This can be done during the business feasibility study. That is what we should do to monitor and increase the morale of employees who work hard to have this increase in salary. In this manner, they will be more motivated to work for the company.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
There are private companies and offices who converted the status of their employees from being probationary to regular employee The privileges are also indicated in the contract. Other offices yearly or more.

Back