How much are you earning daily on Referralindexforum?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is possible to make a daily limit of $1 but it takes time and dedication especially if you are that freelance type. But the engaged one can only struggle to make cents per day.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make $1 daily here and I used to make more than that before but since we were told that there are daily limits, I continued with $1 daily
I also saw the message that we can only earn maximum of $1 per day. But someone told me that it is unlimited

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I guess i will have to say this for the last time,if we are all working hard for higher earnings then we will not likely be sustained.The more people will come to this forum then there will be stress on the finances.We the mebers should start creating some part time jobs among our selves and buying some products and services from this very sites such as ads and wgatever else that is in the forum but to our interest.

if most of us create online business then we are going to see more activeness of people.That is what will sustain the site.Otherwise some people will stop commenting valuable content or they will just keep repoeating the same comments just to earn the points.Which is harmful to the site and its algorithm.

Back