How much can you earn on this forum per day?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting to reach the minimum amount for one to earn daily on this site is not an easy thing to do and as such there are so many times that one just gets to earn at least 4 to 8 cents.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes I saw that and I am positive to see Jordan back and pay us by the 15th Aug and after that time I will be having more work at office so I may not be so active too

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Getting to reach the minimum amount for one to earn daily on this site is not an easy thing to do and as such there are so many times that one just gets to earn at least 4 to 8 cents.
in fact, the maximum I have come to earn in RIF is about $ 0.5 and with some effort, so it is complicated, but there are many users who manage to earn here every day $ 1 and reach the limit, which is quite good.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not making any huge targets but I am willing to work hard and I am able to earn around 40 cents in a day on Referral Index forum which is not bad
Though I am new in this forum. I really like the target you set for yourself. Most people set for themselves huge and bougous target that seems difficult to achieve. If I could make $0.5 for a day of work it will be nice for me...

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On the referral index forum, we can earn $1 daily but we can post only after 24 hours the next day so we need to finish posts quickly to achieve that daily.
Yes, you are right, working consistently at a fixed time every day is not easy for me because of several obstacles. Like my busy main job, mood or feeling factors also influence this.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm new on this forum. Tell me more about him. How much do you earn? How do you withdraw money? Do you use other similar forums to make money? If yes, tell us more, it will be very interesting to know your personal experience. Also, write how long you've been on this forum and how you found out about it. It is very interesting to listen to people who have their own experiences. Such knowledge will be useful to me as a beginner.
As far as am concerned, it is difficult to make more than one dollar a day in one forum. It involves a lot of hard work. I doubt if is possible to depend only on P2P forums as a source of livelihood.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as am concerned, it is difficult to make more than one dollar a day in one forum. It involves a lot of hard work. I doubt if is possible to depend only on P2P forums as a source of livelihood.
I don't think it's possible, earnings on forums are just peanuts. A very small amount will not be enough to support daily living expenses. So, look for another job that pays us well, as for forums, just make it a side job.

Sewhento

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can someone give me full detail on how to earn on this forum.
I mean the guild line needed on how to earn with RIF.
Do they have other means of paying aside using paypal

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My earnings from this site fluctuates as I do not spend a lot of time here. This is a wonderful site. As I am doing translation work which is my main source of income, I come here whenever I have the time.
Sorry to interrupt you..Nice review about RIF..
Can you please refer the site where you do translation work .
Thank you.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well now very little not motivated for some reasons I'm waiting for new forum called "discussion bucks" and then I will post quite more I also liked to get paid from indexforum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
Before the downfall of this forum site we used to be earning $1 per day. However since the resumption I don't have any idea about any changes for the same.
I think you can still make 1 dollar per day I mean it is not bad the only bad thing is that you need to wait 24 hours before you can earn again it does not brother me that much

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Around a week back I was a Gold member and with that we can earn $0.02 per comment which is double of what other users earn so you can earn $1 in short time
Wow I don't know about that, what does it take to become a gold member?. Did that also double your post earning because normally we are supposed to earn $0.02 per a post.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Before the downfall of this forum site we used to be earning $1 per day. However since the resumption I don't have any idea about any changes for the same.
If that's the case it means you should be earning more than a dollar per day right? Cause i remember the maximum you can earn is up to a dollar and some cents back then, I don't know if it has been changed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
There's no need getting hope Hugh when it comes to ptp tasks sites never pays good enough it has always been little money here and there nothing big so it is just a side hustle for a lot of people

Back