How much can you make in a day in forex trading?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There have been some people who are into forex trading for a long time now and they make in total $50-$100 profits on trades in a day though they are having huge amount of dollar in their account to be able to accumulate such an amount in a day but it is not impossible to have such.
Would want to know how much you can be able make in a day on forex trading if you're into forex.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There is no limit as to what you can earn daily on forex trading. I have come across persons who are making hundreds of dollars per day. Just make sure you are good, cause there is also no limit as to what you can loose per day.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no limit as to what you can earn daily on forex trading. I have come across persons who are making hundreds of dollars per day. Just make sure you are good, cause there is also no limit as to what you can loose per day.
I know that there is no limit to how much and you can earn from forex trading but the question goes to you if you are into forex trading how much do you make in a day per average because it is not every day you make the same profit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There is no profit limit, it all depends on your budget and how much you are willing to risk, it all depends on you and your possibilities as well as your knowledge of this particular market.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think there is no fixed amount or limit to what you can earn daily on forex trading. You just have to understand how it works and play accordion to the rules to keep earning.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think there is no fixed amount or limit to what you can earn daily on forex trading. You just have to understand how it works and play accordion to the rules to keep earning.
on an average level how much do you think you can make in a day when you trade on forex and that is if you are into forex trading.
Just like the way we can earn at least nothing less than some cents in a day if one is active on the sites they writing on.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You can actually make any amount of money but it depends on how much money you trade with. You cannot expect yourself to trade with one dollar and be expecting ten dollars. It may happen but it will take time

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I'm not into forex, i don't know how much i will be able to make in a day through forex. I do know a lot of people are making a good amount of money from forex.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Since I'm not into forex, i don't know how much i will be able to make in a day through forex. I do know a lot of people are making a good amount of money from forex.
You can make a lot of money if you learn very well and if you know about it so it is good to learn from someone who is an expert. You can even pay for expert classes online

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make a lot of money if you learn very well and if you know about it so it is good to learn from someone who is an expert. You can even pay for expert classes online
I knos one can make a lot of money in Forex if one learns all about it. The only problem i'm facing with it is that i do not have enough time to learn about it right now. I'm focusing mostly on my studies for now.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would love to try forex trading but unfortunately I don't know where to start and it seems like I would be spending more time in order to understand how it works.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There have been some people who are into forex trading for a long time now and they make in total $50-$100 profits on trades in a day though they are having huge amount of dollar in their account to be able to accumulate such an amount in a day but it is not impossible to have such.
Would want to know how much you can be able make in a day on forex trading if you're into forex.
I think is very difficult to answer such question because forex is not like items sold in the market with some level of static price. In forex, the fluctuation of price can make profits differs.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think is very difficult to answer such question because forex is not like items sold in the market with some level of static price. In forex, the fluctuation of price can make profits differs.
Yes that is why it was on a rage level that I made it known there and not a certainty and so that is how it goes but the thing about forex is that it requires one to get to study for a long time to be able to perform well or you continue copy trading.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading is a very good and lucrative business if you calm down and thoroughly learn the skills of trading very well, you can make huge amount of profit in a day, you can also make huge loss in a day, it all depends on how you manage your risks and trades.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Forex traders rarely mention how much they lost trading, except to close friends. We recommend that before you ask other people, state your profit first, or how much is your average profit every day from forex trading.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
I'm not into Forex trading, I lack knowhow. It's also a risky thing if nor careful your money will disappear. It's addicted and may turn you broke. It's better to save the money and create a good business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I'm not into Forex trading, I lack knowhow. It's also a risky thing if nor careful your money will disappear. It's addicted and may turn you broke. It's better to save the money and create a good business.
Forex trading is very challenging, but you must prepare yourself before entering the battlefield, and which country's currency will be attacked or used as trading pairs, if you have mastered strategy and analysis and can control your emotions then you will move on to take profits.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
You will need a good amount of starting capital to make such gains, but it's not impossible. Your trading skills have to be top notch too, especially since you will definitely lose money sometimes.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My daily earning is based on the money i invest or the money i bid, the time i spend on the market and also the price variation of the forex currency i choose, so my profit is mot fixed every time, some time i have to close the bid because of the market value, it get risky to wait with open trad, and some times i spemd all day without any progress. So its hard to say this much per day.

Back