How much do you earn in a day?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some people that get to earn a lot in a day from the sites that they engage themselves in.
As for me I got to earn only but $0.6 in a day from the activities and engagements I made in RIF which is the only paid to post forum that I am active at and I know I can do more than just that by reaching my daily limit.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe If I would exert extra effort I would make it to. dollar per day but am lazy sometimes don't post.
Simply the same thing with me as I can make up to a dollar in any PTP site especially right here on referral index forum but due to shear laziness most times I find it difficult to make upto 5 cents on he site and it pains me because I know what I am capable of doing.
But I think as of today I am going to make up for the times that I have been lazy and get to the daily limit for rewards.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make about 3 dollars per day on a good day I don't earn a lot but it's okey for me I also invest but I lose most of the time
If you do make upto $3 in a day or the site that means you are a gold member but as for people like me that have not been able to upgrade to the level of gold membership, we do have a limit of $1 which even if one has the motivation to keep writing and creating contents on he site they would be unable to do so due to no more rewards for it even though it would be fun to even write on the site.
Post automatically merged:

I make more than a dollar each day because to my online job and side hustles such PTP forum websites and others. Actually, I don't keep track of my profits. I simply go with the flow.
You are really a busy person on the internet as you have got yourself a lot of PTP forums you engage in and other online jobs which you get to earn a lot on a daily which is very cool to me.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't keep track of how much I earn daily from online surveys and posting on RIF. My main source of income is from my translation work. Online jobs are just my side hustles. I guess I make about $2-3 daily from surveys and RIF.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't keep track of how much I earn daily from online surveys and posting on RIF. My main source of income is from my translation work. Online jobs are just my side hustles. I guess I make about $2-3 daily from surveys and RIF.
It is so nice to know that you do not keep track of the amount of $ you make on a daily which means you are on a lot of platforms and gain much on a daily which is very good.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
There are some people that get to earn a lot in a day from the sites that they engage themselves in.
As for me I got to earn only but $0.6 in a day from the activities and engagements I made in RIF which is the only paid to post forum that I am active at and I know I can do more than just that by reaching my daily limit.
I don't really have a specific amount which I earn in a day, but the day or days that I'm very free, I do try as much as possible to earn $1, here on RIF, but it's not an easy task, I must confess, RIF is the only ptp where I'm most active.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have that problem as I only earn $0.4 approximately daily which is very less. I need to increase and I know how to do it. I need to search out a few good sites.
If you are on this site and you earn just in the fraction of $0.4 daily, then you are the one who makes it so as you can reach up to $1 in a day but decided to remain at the bear minimum which is that amount that you mentioned which is less than what I earn if I am online.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
When you will ask the same question with some people they will say to you that you can earn $5 per day easily by working upwork, fiver people per hour but in my view it is not as easy as it sounds, my earning is also less than two dollar per day.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's not bad I make about 2 dollars per day I'm not so into earning money online so it's enough for me I mostly post on forums and that's it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's not bad I make about 2 dollars per day I'm not so into earning money online so it's enough for me I mostly post on forums and that's it
Well if you are not interested in making money online then you should be donating yours to those who are wanting to make it and are trying hard to make ends meet for themselves and others around them as most of the sites do have where you can send to someone else some rewards.

Back