How much do you have in your wallet?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I went to a tweet recently and saw someone having a whopping 413.789 ETH in their wallet which is around $818,000 and I was like how Didi this person manage to get all of this wealth from because if I have something like this I will surely invest offline and own a lot of properties that will be of help to but me and family.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
That's a lot. I have never been into cryptos as I know least about it and it does have a risk too high for my appetite.
But I have heard that people have made fortune with cryptos especially when it was bullish market for it a couple of years.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
If you don't have strong protection, someone won't mention how many crypto balances are in their wallet, especially if accompanied by crypto addresses, of course hackers will find it very easy to track and hack the wallet.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I went to a tweet recently and saw someone having a whopping 413.789 ETH in their wallet which is around $818,000 and I was like how Didi this person manage to get all of this wealth from because if I have something like this I will surely invest offline and own a lot of properties that will be of help to but me and family.
I am a bit doubtful about the disclosure. It might be correct or it might not be. It can be just a self-bloating lie and many people do that in online world, That is a lot of money. And when someone would have that kind of money, they will use it for the purposes that you mentioned. I assume that he/she would have to pay taxes on that kind of money and that too would be huge.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
I am a bit doubtful about the disclosure. It might be correct or it might not be. It can be just a self-bloating lie and many people do that in online world, That is a lot of money. And when someone would have that kind of money, they will use it for the purposes that you mentioned. I assume that he/she would have to pay taxes on that kind of money and that too would be huge.
You are right though, if the disclosure of the money is true, it has a sum of 413,789 ETH with no blockchain proof meaning it is just a lie, but if it is true, it is not only a taxable target, but also a target for criminals and hackers.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right though, if the disclosure of the money is true, it has a sum of 413,789 ETH with no blockchain proof meaning it is just a lie, but if it is true, it is not only a taxable target, but also a target for criminals and hackers.
It is not a flat 413,789 but 413.789, there is a point after the 413 because it will be hard for ok person to own that amount to be honest even though there might still be those who have such amount in their wallets without a doubt and those are people that were there from the beginning of the mining and believed in it till this very moment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
I, who have only a small amount of crypto, also keep it in several separate wallets, moreover, whales that have very large amounts may be stored in several hardware wallets and stored in a vault offline.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Be careful with publishing such informations on public forum like this. You can have problems with hackers if you have bigger amount. You probably left somewhere your address and they will manage connect it with you.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
That is a lot of ETH to have and they are very lucky, I could only dream about having that much in any of my wallets. At the moment even though I do have wallets with something in them, it is very little right now whilst I try to learn more about crypto.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Be careful with publishing such informations on public forum like this. You can have problems with hackers if you have bigger amount. You probably left somewhere your address and they will manage connect it with you.
You are right, we must be careful not to publish public addresses carelessly, let alone having large amounts, we should also always change crypto addresses every time we make a transaction.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
Do you want the income tax office to come and arrest me? LOL. There is a risk of disclosing your assets online. You might be an easy target of scammers.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Do you want the income tax office to come and arrest me? LOL. There is a risk of disclosing your assets online. You might be an easy target of scamme
I completely agree with you, we should not open wallets in public places, it is too risky by hackers and also taxes if they find out someone has a large crypto balance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you don't have strong protection, someone won't mention how many crypto balances are in their wallet, especially if accompanied by crypto addresses, of course hackers will find it very easy to track and hack the wallet.
That is the truth. I actually do not think that I would like to disclose the amount of money that I have in my wallet. It is not for any hidden reason but I would not just like to do that

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Why do we have to publish the amount of crypto we have, we will become the target of hackers and crypto taxes, especially if you store on a crypto exchange that requires kyc then all your identities will be easily traced.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have seen that people are not very comfortable talking about their financial assets to everyone. Most people treat it as confidential and share it only with few trusted ones. I don't think it's wise to announce it on social media and other online platforms. You might become victim of hackers and face cyber crimes.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
I have seen that people are not very comfortable talking about their financial assets to everyone. Most people treat it as confidential and share it only with few trusted ones. I don't think it's wise to announce it on social media and other online platforms. You might become victim of hackers and face cyber crimes.
I totally agree with you, it's easy for people to publish their wallets, but I also doubt the truth, maybe not his, because easily we can find large crypto balances in wallets, or find large transactions and claim it's mine, because on the blockchain it's not there are names only transactions and balances.

Back