How much do you spend comfortably per day.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
With the rising rate of inflation, one might carry some funds he/ she thinks is huge but when it is at the point of purchasing something, it would be realized that the Money is nothing.

So how much do you spend daily on meeting basic needs. I spend close to $15 every day. What about you?
I'm more of a saver than a spender, so I don't really have a daily budget for basic needs. But $15 sounds like a pretty good deal!

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have a fixed amount. It depends on whether I eat out or cook at home. The cost of living in Hong Kong is very high. I need to spend at least US$600 per month for basic necessities such as foods, electricity, gas and transportation.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Every day varies for me in terms of what I spend per day. I always do a weekly shop so that I have everything in I need and the only time I spend anything away from that is if I forget something or if I need something or maybe as a treat if I have the money. I would say I spend anything from £5 - £10 but it's not every day and it's not always as high as the £10. I only ever get things I need so it varies each time I have to spend.

Back