How much does it cost to buy a Yacht?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Many people like to travel and travel by Yacht and it's one of the best places to enjoy parties and get together with friends; even many corporate houses have started to plan their meetings on these luxury yachts so their staff can feel relaxed.

I would like to know how much it will cost to own a Yacht.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i think a yacht is expensive. i have never really looked at the prices of it. Nor have i ever considered buying one. same goes for a plane or private jet, i know they are expensive and i cant afford them so i never really bothered with the pricess.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
It won't be a bad idea to at least know about it as who knows someday we may plan a business related to that and there will be an option to buy a second hand one

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
Buying a yacht is expensive, like cars you would also have to register it to your name as well. Then the kind of yacht you buy would determine the cost. Just like cars there are different types.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many people like to travel and travel by Yacht and it's one of the best places to enjoy parties and get together with friends; even many corporate houses have started to plan their meetings on these luxury yachts so their staff can feel relaxed.

From the last time I checked, the report that I got was that average amount of getting a yacht in the United States of America is 1.1 million dollars. Its quite expensive.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

Owning a yacht is fantastic. Actually, it is my dream but I know that it will never come true because you need a lot of money to buy one. :)

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
For me the cost of the yacht is very expensive in all over the world. Yacht is considered as a water vessel that can transport both goods and the people through the water.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

its depends on the size and what kind of facilities that you need, its cost from $300.000 to Millions Dollars

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

Buying a yatch may be quite expensive but I do not know the exact price you can buy it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying a yacht is very expensive. But I think it depends on the kind of one you want because there are some that are millions of Dollars. I believe there are others that are less costly.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Buying a yacht is very expensive. But I think it depends on the kind of one you want because there are some that are millions of Dollars. I believe there are others that are less costly.
There are some people who actually make use of it as their means of business by renting it to millionaires who wants to use it to explore the open water and have some fun.

Back