How much does it cost to buy a Yacht?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. Yes, it is all about starting something and taking some risk. There is risk everywhere but it should not stop us from trying new things. Everyone can be successful if they try hard.
Yeah, anybody that wants to be successful in anything must always try as much as possible to take some level of risks. It may not be easy but it can be rewarding.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, anybody that wants to be successful in anything must always try as much as possible to take some level of risks. It may not be easy but it can be rewarding.
Yes, I agree with you. Sometimes we must take some risks in life in order to achieve something. This is not easy but if it is worth trying, we must take the risk.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I agree with you. Sometimes we must take some risks in life in order to achieve something. This is not easy but if it is worth trying, we must take the risk.
Yeah, whenever we are taking risks it is also important to take calculated risks. we should always try to invest some money in some certain things.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, whenever we are taking risks it is also important to take calculated risks. we should always try to invest some money in some certain things.
Yes, I agree with you. It is important to take calculated risks and not be careless. We should also try to invest some money in some things we think that will be helpful and useful for us in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I have heard from a TV celebrity that he bought a yacht and he spent 27,000 000,000 million pesos. I do notion your country, might be cheaper. I think oy also depends on the structure of your yacht.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I agree with you. It is important to take calculated risks and not be careless. We should also try to invest some money in some things we think that will be helpful and useful for us in the future.
Yeah, in any kind of investment it is always important to do it in something that will be beneficial to you in the future. There is no need for you to invest in things that may not help you.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.372
Yeah, in any kind of investment it is always important to do it in something that will be beneficial to you in the future. There is no need for you to invest in things that may not help you.
It is always better to invest on things that would be beneficial and not invest on frivolities.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is correct. I fully agree with you. It is significant to invest in things that will be beneficial to you in the future because ,otherwise, your investment has no meaning.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, that is why I am interested in real estate investment. Investing in real estate is one of the best in my own perspective because of the potentials.
I am also interested in investing in real estate because it is considered to be a very profitable type of investment and it is not so risky. You can also make some passive income from it which is the best part of it. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also interested in investing in real estate because it is considered to be a very profitable type of investment and it is not so risky. You can also make some passive income from it which is the best part of it. :)
Yeah, I am planning to buy lands in rural areas because they are cheaper there. After some years I can sell some of them at a very good profit. I think that is a good option for someone that does not have a lot of money yet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I am planning to buy lands in rural areas because they are cheaper there. After some years I can sell some of them at a very good profit. I think that is a good option for someone that does not have a lot of money yet.
It is a great idea to buy land in rural areas because the price is not so expensive. Then you can sell the land and make a good profit or you can build houses on the land and rent them to people. I wish you every success. :)

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yacht is a very costly, it is very expensive it is not in the range of a normal common individual, like us but in my view it's, price will be somewhere between $60000 to $70000.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
One millionaire in my country bought a yacht . It's so expensive in millions. Only millionaires can buy a yacht. How nice to become a millionaire for owning a yacht is awesome. We can travel to a very nice sea and beaches.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a great idea to buy land in rural areas because the price is not so expensive. Then you can sell the land and make a good profit or you can build houses on the land and rent them to people. I wish you every success. :)
Thanks. That is something I have been thinking about for a very long time but the limitation is capital. That's why I'm working hard to achieve it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Thanks. That is something I have been thinking about for a very long time but the limitation is capital. That's why I'm working hard to achieve it.
I understand that you need capital in order to buy the land. I have been thinking about the same thing too. Well, I am sure that if we work hard, we will achieve it. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that you need capital in order to buy the land. I have been thinking about the same thing too. Well, I am sure that if we work hard, we will achieve it. :)
Yeah, working hard is a necessity in order to achieve such kind of goal. Of course I know that it is not easy but it is very possible.

Back