How much does it cost to buy a Yacht?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
This is for the rich because buying a yacht is expensive, like cars you would also have to register it to your name which cost more money now for the owners

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, working hard is a necessity in order to achieve such kind of goal. Of course I know that it is not easy but it is very possible.

Yeah, working hard is a necessity in order to achieve such kind of goal. Of course I know that it is not easy but it is very possible.
Yes, it is not easy to achieve such kind of goal. It is difficult to make so much money quickly and buy the land for investment. However, you must be positive. It may take some time but in the end, you will succeed.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Buying a yacht is not easy for a common man because it requires an investment of millions

I believe that it is a luxury product because it is not something that you will just buy and keep unless you are so rich that you don't know what to do with your money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is not easy to achieve such kind of goal. It is difficult to make so much money quickly and buy the land for investment. However, you must be positive. It may take some time but in the end, you will succeed.
in spite of difficulties I always try as much as possible to remain positive. I know it is not easy but positivity is very important for me.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I fully agree with you. The truth is that life is not easy. We face problems and difficulties every day. Nevertheless, we must never lose hope and try to remain positive.
Yes, it is something a lot of people need to realise. No matter the kind of difficulties I face I always see light at the end of the tunnel. I believe we are meant to go through a certain stage before achieving success.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, it is something a lot of people need to realise. No matter the kind of difficulties I face I always see light at the end of the tunnel. I believe we are meant to go through a certain stage before achieving success.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Life has so many things to teach us. The truth is that through difficulties we become wiser. We must be patient and positive in order to succeed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
One don't need to be told buying a yacht is expensive, Then the kind of yacht one's buy would determine the cost. I can see it costing millions in Nigeria currency.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's true, this is exactly what someone told me yesterday. It is too difficulties that we will become wiser and gutter better.
The truth is that we cannot avoid difficulties. The key is to be patient in order to overcome all difficulties and obstacles that life brings. Without patience, it is very difficult to succeed.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people like to travel and travel by Yacht and it's one of the best places to enjoy parties and get together with friends; even many corporate houses have started to plan their meetings on these luxury yachts so their staff can feel relaxed.

I would like to know how much it will cost to own a Yacht.
This thing called a yacht is not what an ordinary man with average income can buy for it is very expensive to buy and the maintenance too is something else as it cost to maintain a such an asset and so therefore those having this kind of stuff are those who are termed millionaires and billionaires because the money is just a fraction of what they have I their account statements.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would never be interested in taking any amount of money on loan for any reason whatsoever. Loans are killers if you're not careful.
I absolutely agree with you. Taking a loan is too stressful for me. If I am planning to start a business, for example, I prefer using my own savings rather than taking a loan from the bank.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that we cannot avoid difficulties. The key is to be patient in order to overcome all difficulties and obstacles that life brings. Without patience, it is very difficult to succeed.
The importance of patience cannot be underestimated in anything we do. Being patient and consistent is very necessary to achieve a long-term success.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The importance of patience cannot be underestimated in anything we do. Being patient and consistent is very necessary to achieve a long-term success.
I agree with you Chibson. People should realize how important it is to be patient. If you are not patient, it is hard to succeed. Furthermore, people who are not patient are not so healthy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you Chibson. People should realize how important it is to be patient. If you are not patient, it is hard to succeed. Furthermore, people who are not patient are not so healthy.
that is actually very true. When you're not patient it will affect your health which is really bad for you on the long run. Patience is a virtue.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
that is actually very true. When you're not patient it will affect your health which is really bad for you on the long run. Patience is a virtue.
You are absolutely right, Chibson. The truth is that modern life makes us impatient because everything should be done quickly. Life has changed a lot but we must follow our own pace to do things sometimes.

Back