How much does it cost to Set up a Call Center?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Call Center is a good business option because all companies require a customer support to reach their customer support and it's not so much tough to start with it as you can start from your home too.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
If you start a call center company at home it is imperative that the equipment needed are working properly. The facility is good. How about the hiring process, you cannot put up a call center business alone. We need manpower. So being said so, it needs more money if not million, billions just to establish the company.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
If you start a call center company at home it is imperative that the equipment needed are working properly. The facility is good. How about the hiring process, you cannot put up a call center business alone. We need manpower. So being said so, it needs more money if not million, billions just to establish the company.
Yes you are right but I think you can set up a mini call Center at home because you only need a phone connection to solve issues of customers and computer to record the data so I feel it can be started at small scale with less investment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I do not have any idea about it, but you first need permits to operate call enter, and contacts here and abroad for investments. You may need millions.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
The price of setting up a call center in our country (Philippines) can range widely, depending on various elements. I think, you can expect to spend roughly between $5,000 to $30,000 or more. This contains expenses such as phones, computers, and any necessary software and services. Keep in mind, your final cost may be higher or lower, depending on the specifics of your setup, size and location. That's why it's always smart to get multiple quotes and compare prices before making your final choice.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The price of setting up a call center in our country (Philippines) can range widely, depending on various elements. I think, you can expect to spend roughly between $5,000 to $30,000 or more. This contains expenses such as phones, computers, and any necessary software and services. Keep in mind, your final cost may be higher or lower, depending on the specifics of your setup, size and location. That's why it's always smart to get multiple quotes and compare prices before making your final choice.
Agree, it needs a million capital. There are many things to install in a call center facility. It is not one telephone only, plus the salaries of the employees. There must be a fund for that by the business owner. It is not a joke business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I personally have call center experience as I was working in the campaign of air duct cleaning services. It was quite interesting work but after seeing their setup I assessed it that it requires too much money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Call Center is a good business option because all companies require a customer support to reach their customer support and it's not so much tough to start with it as you can start from your home too.
I cannot give a fixed price but just make sure that you have a phone and you have airtime on it then you are good to go

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Call centres is no longer something that is so pretty here in my country because a lot of people now prefer to use their smartphone to make all the calls that they need to make and also with the assistance of chat messengers, it makes call centre business less interesting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Call centres is no longer something that is so pretty here in my country because a lot of people now prefer to use their smartphone to make all the calls that they need to make and also with the assistance of chat messengers, it makes call centre business less interesting.
It is very rare for you to see someone who does not have a phone including young and old people so that kind of business is not lucrative anymore here

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is need to define call centre very well. Do you means call centre for customer care servicing or call centre for making calls and selling data. Am a little confused here!

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It is going to cost you about $5000 if you want to establish one.
If you look on call center so every thing must be included from the rental of place add to the employees that works, cost of advertisement, also the cost of material and maintenance fee I think it exceeds 5000 dollars as this is the reality. 5000 dollars doesn't do nothing these days when running call center.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
it is good to have good money for some businesses here in Nigeria now. it is becoming very difficult now to start a business as a lot of things have gone up now

Back