How much does it cost to set up a Hotel?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Having a Hotel is always my dream and through it, we can make a lot of money but it requires a lot of money too. If I can somehow manage land, How much capital would I require to start a Hotel?

@AmazingJob and the cost increases if you add facilities in the hotel.
@Sanjee yes, facilities is one thing that people will consider in booking too. Aside from a nice place, they would like to know what are the available facilities in the hotel. What are the amenities complimentary to their reservations. They don't just book a room but also to enjoy the inclusion.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.195
While booking a hotel I always consider the surroundings, price and accessibility from the city. I give more importance to hotels if they are on the outskirts and pollution free. It would be a bonus if I can find good restaurants outside the hotel.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
Building entire hotel, fill it with equipment and furniter would cost you over 10 000 000$. Plus if you need land and you need money for workers. Maybe better start turning your home into apartments.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Having a Hotel is always my dream and through it, we can make a lot of money but it requires a lot of money too. If I can somehow manage land, How much capital would I require to start a Hotel?

You need millions, of course, materials alone, manpower, land, water, electrical installations, TV sets in every hotel room, toilet in every hotel room, food center, and more.

You need millions, of course, materials alone, manpower, land, water, electrical installations, TV sets in every hotel room, toilet in every hotel room, food center, and more.
There's a lot of stuff to thing about. Million dollar is what we need in order to build the hotel. It is not easy but it is not difficult if we have the resources.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
There's a lot of stuff to thing about. Million dollar is what we need in order to build the hotel. It is not easy but it is not difficult if we have the resources.
Money is the only solution of everything. It can solve problems and di business no matter how big the capital is.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Likevwith hotel business you would need money as the business needs to be furnished to attract top customers so it might need a good startup capital.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
If you are talking about a standard hotel, it would definitely cost a lot, cause besides the rooms you would also need to build event centers, and probably a restaurant.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yea a standard hotel will cost high money as a lot of things will go into making the hotel as great as it should be. so it is expensive to establish

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A hotel business will require a lot of money and you need to have a big team to manage everything from cooking to laundry and other important things so it's not possible to plan such a thing with low investment

Back