How much does it cost to start our own Crypto coin Faucet?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't need money for script. There is many user friendly free faucet scripts on Internet. Faucetpay microwalllet share links to those compatibile with them. Just don't use those compatibile with Expresscrypto since that microwallet is closed.
Well not everyone likes to work or install free scripts online. People take time to create unique scripts or change some features from already existing ones.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
We see different faucets one is paying Satoshi and other is LTC and another in Doge coins and these are quite so popular so I would like to know how much does it cost to set up a faucet and if is it a profitable thing?
For profitability it is really depends on how much traffic your faucet gets and how much you can earn from advertising and for setting it up I think it will cost you around hundred thousand to several thousands depending on the complexity of the system and the traffic you expect to received.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think it will require a huge investment and you need to keep promoting and the payments should be on time so users will stay motivated

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I am not sure if there are any open source script for faucets but there are a lot of platforms where you can find faucet scripts for $200-$300. YOu also need a domain and hosting.

Back