How much is a litre of honey in your location?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
That was 9 years ago. You might visit that country again soon if life permits.

Well, I will definitely visit the country once again if they release visas for travelling purpose. Right now they issue travelling and tourism visas for people who already have a U.S visa on their passports. I may also visit Philippines in the future for sure.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Well, I will definitely visit the country once again if they release visas for travelling purpose. Right now they issue travelling and tourism visas for people who already have a U.S visa on their passports. I may also visit Philippines in the future for sure.
Wow hoping you can reach all your dreams to reality. My country is also beautiful and promising country. Cheers for your dreams.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.370
I am sorry to say that I do not have an idea. For the reason that they cost an arm and a leg here in my city. So, I do not bother myself to know the cost.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honey is indeed a healthier choice as a sweetener since it's natural and contains antioxidants. However, in my area, honey is quite expensive as a premium product from local beekeepers. A liter of high-quality honey can cost around $10-15.

Back