How Much Money Do You Need to Create a Simple Blog

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Despite having skills and passion for writing, a lot of people are not starting their own blogs because of what they say lack of money. So, how much money do you actually need to start a blog? The average cost for starting a blog is around $35 which includes the cost of domain and hosting. The price of domain and hosting differs according to the domain registrar and hosting company. On Namecheap, you can buy a dot com for $6 and shared hosting for $23.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never knew that owning a website could be that cheap. That means with a good content management software and $35, I can get a website set up. That means I am finally starting this blog that has been calling me.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Despite having skills and passion for writing, a lot of people are not starting their own blogs because of what they say lack of money. So, how much money do you actually need to start a blog? The average cost for starting a blog is around $35 which includes the cost of domain and hosting. The price of domain and hosting differs according to the domain registrar and hosting company. On Namecheap, you can buy a dot com for $6 and shared hosting for $23.
Wow, that means oewing a blog or a website doesn't cost that much, I would seriously look into it, because I have a concept and a niche I would like to write deeply about, I just need much more time to prepare and organise things.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I can start a blog for $10 or less depending on the domain name which is selected. However, it is very difficult to recover the money invested and additionally government employees fake ownership of the blog.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can start a blog for $10 or less depending on the domain name which is selected. However, it is very difficult to recover the money invested and additionally government employees fake ownership of the blog.
If you already have a hosting package, starting a website cost $10 or less, you only pay for your domain. If you already have a domain, you do not even have to spend money to start a blog. If you map your domain with blogger, you do not have to buy hosting.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I initially assumed it's very expensive to start a blog since i do not have any knowledge about blogs but now, i know better. I know that it doesn't cost so much to create a simple blog.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I never knew that owning a website could be that cheap. That means with a good content management software and $35, I can get a website set up. That means I am finally starting this blog that has been calling me.
I used to think that owning a website is always expensive before but I realised that it is not something that is very expensive like I used to think which means anyone can have a website

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you are looking to start a blog but have very little funds to start, you will be able to get a domain name and basic hosting for around $30 to start your blog.

It doesn't have to be expensive at all and only needs to be something for you to start out and get your blog going in the beginning. After that, you can see where things are at and see whether you need to upgrade or stay as is.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has anyone heard of $1 per month hosting? Well, there are a lot of hosting companies that will host your website for $12 for a year and will also give you a free domain?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Has anyone heard of $1 per month hosting? Well, there are a lot of hosting companies that will host your website for $12 for a year and will also give you a free domain.
They are reputable to the cost that could be affordable even for low budget story person means doesn't need a lot of money to reach this payout and order the domain name.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
For me l would need money for the domain name registration, hosting charges, among other crucial web services for the blog to stand up and running. $100 for that matter is enough for that project.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have a personal blog on blogspot and I have created it for free. But I am not earning from it. But I haven't heard of people making some money( little pennies) from these blogs that are on free platforms like WordPress and Blogspot.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I have a personal blog on blogspot and I have created it for free. But I am not earning from it. But I haven't heard of people making some money( little pennies) from these blogs that are on free platforms like WordPress and Blogspot.
It is very hard or even complicated to earn from wordpress in free version. If you upgrade to a paid wordpress membership things could differ. If you are someone broke and not have money to pay for wordpress upgrade do not expect to make money with free hosting.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogspot is free and you can even monetize with adsense. However, do you know you can also map a custom domain with blogspot

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
I don't know about it right now but back then to create a blog don't use to be expensive I have about 5 blogs so all of them were free and I believe it's didn't took me up-to 4hours

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I think that would depend on the person aspiring to start the blog. For those that have online skills like coding can start their own blogs with very little amount of money like $50

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I think that would depend on the person aspiring to start the blog. For those that have online skills like coding can start their own blogs with very little amount of money like $50
This is a CMS blog in general like Drupal or Joomla or even WordPress depending on the hosting that you pay for with your domain name and security options to look as professionnal site with WordPress premium features sometimes.

Back