How Much Passive Income Do You Generate?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of them may even want to make half of the money that they have invested in a day and they need to learn that it is not possible. Investment does not work that way

It is not that easy to invest money. If you really want to invest money, then you must consider investments and the opportunity itself from various angles and this may never be an easy thing to do. Advice of experts should be sought in every case.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
My source of passive income is the dividends I receive from stocks I purchase and the shares I own in a start-up. As the profits of these companies fluctuate every year, the dividends I receive also fluctuate.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Till now i have earned more than 500 usd on my online passive income ways of earning moneys, and most of them moneys i maid if from online free earning options and paid to post platforms

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I have inherited a land property that is rented by a big-time farmer and it is a very good passive income for me. Another is I purchased stocks and mutual funds.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
Every individual could have his own view but in my view, online earning is become much more difficult as it used to be. A get some success in affiliate marketing in AliExpress but it's sale is very low almost in one aspect it's sale is negligible so passive earning is become much more difficult.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
The most profitable means for passive income for me is the real estate investments. This is the most proven and profit guaranteed kind of investment in my location which l am yet to start for now.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't invest money now, so I don't have any new sources of passive income, but 2 years ago I invested in a project that pays 10 percent per year, but it was risky, but I still don't get paid much, but $20 a month won't be too much for me

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest money now, so I don't have any new sources of passive income, but 2 years ago I invested in a project that pays 10 percent per year, but it was risky, but I still don't get paid much, but $20 a month won't be too much for me
You could light the afterburners on this by buying FUN Tokens on FreeBitcoin and lock them for 6 months or a year to collect 20-25% APR while you sleep, then when it matures roll it over into higher returns by compounding it.
Post automatically merged:

Not the top, but I have hit in the 30,000 Satoshi range a few times. Whit I like is setting my smartphone timer for one hour while I have another browser open to post on Forums or onther trivial tasks and it alerts me to roll again so it all adds up.
Post automatically merged:

Not a lot I don't work online a lot; it's just like a hobby for me, so I don't really take it seriously. The only passive income I have is from data sharing apps.
Counting it just wastes time, I just watch it and when it gets higher and the price is right I withdraw some. This month I withdrew $75 worth of Bitcoin from FreeBitcoin even though it only earns a few hundred Satoshi per day. That still leaves me with over 700,000 Satoshi in my working balance and 12,500 FUN Tokens earning 20% APR for six months.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
To be honest, I'm not sure about the numbers. It's not much in the first place, but I know that the earnings from some of my passive income streams will help me establish an emergency fund eventually.

Back