How nature affects the sales of products.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nature directly or indirectly has impact on the sales of some products. Some products are seasonal in nature which means their peak sales are within their seasons. Examples ofv such products are raincoat, umbrellas, rainboots, cardigans, and wool fabrics are highly demanded during rainy season. You cannot expect to have more sales of those products during dry season. Also, during raining season some companies experienced low sales on their products. Companies producing drinks fall in this category.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, there are products which are seasonal. During summer, people buy fans, air conditioners, umbrella, raincoats. In winter, people need heaters. Some fruits and vegetables are also seasonal. Sellers selling seasonal products need to manage their cash flow properly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes there are some business that deals with the seasons. Like over here there are periods where you would be able to find mango anywhere, while there are times you would not be able to see anyone.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Agricultural products are the most affected by nature as the production and availability of some agricultural products are dependent on season. That is why some agricultural products are expensive in some seasons and cheap in other seasons.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes nature impact sometimes negatively or positively on products . Because some products are seasonal in nature so yes their peak sales are within their seasons. You sell higher then

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nature affects sales in my business during the rainy seasons. My off takers are unable to sell especially when it rains in the evenings and when they can't sell, they won't come back to buy more.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I think people involved in this kind of business should also sell or produce items that would cover up and serve as a source of income to them when it goes the other way round.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nature affects sales in my business during the rainy seasons. My off takers are unable to sell especially when it rains in the evenings and when they can't sell, they won't come back to buy more.
This is common in almost all businesses. The nature affects the sales of most businesses. Some businesses reach their peak sales during a particular period. Like what it had been noticed, most products dropped in sales during rainy season.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nature affect sales in the sense that people like fruit vendors would run short of certain fruits when their season is gone. This leave them with no other choice than to move into the next available line of business

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is common in almost all businesses. The nature affects the sales of most businesses. Some businesses reach their peak sales during a particular period. Like what it had been noticed, most products dropped in sales during rainy season.
Also, we hit our person peak in business as poultry business during the end of the year. I know that the sales of vegetables become very expensive during the dry seasons as it becomes scarce during that period.

Back