How often do you offer bonuses to employees?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
There are many people who would like to receive bonuses. I think that regardless of how an employee performs, an employee must get a bonus for serving the company no matter what. So, how often do you offer bonuses to employees as a business owner?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
In the previous company that I worked for, they used to give employees bonuses in the end of each year. They combined that with the December holiday and really people came out very rich for that month only.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I am not a business owner though but i think it would be better to do it periodically cause doing it regularly, it might be too much from your purse.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who would like to receive bonuses. I think that regardless of how an employee performs, an employee must get a bonus for serving the company no matter what. So, how often do you offer bonuses to employees as a business owner?
Why do you think that? If you are not competent and non performing no company will pay bonus

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, every company should give bonuses for those employees who work hard, this will encourage them more.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think offering bonuses during festive seasons is one of the best ways to keep your employees motivated. If I start a business that is what I will be doing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't have employees but if I do have some, it may be twice in a year. It should not be too much so that I won't waste money

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In the previous company that I worked for, they used to give employees bonuses in the end of each year. They combined that with the December holiday and really people came out very rich for that month only.
Giving bonuses depends on the compensation schemes offered by the company. This offer varies from one company to another. Usually, the 13th month pay is given by the employers annually. There are times that it can be through a profit sharing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Giving bonuses depends on the compensation schemes offered by the company. This offer varies from one company to another. Usually, the 13th month pay is given by the employers annually. There are times that it can be through a profit sharing.
They will just make sure that they share the profit in a way that the company will still make its profit

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They will just make sure that they share the profit in a way that the company will still make its profit
A company always consider the level of its profit before it will give incentives to their employees. If there is excess profit they will give their employees some incentives.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Offering of bonuses to your workouts is not something that should be done on daily basis because it is going to be adding extra expenses to your business.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
My last company was mineral Asia our management used to give us bonuses on yearly basis as well as On special occasions, so we were very happy with these bonuses same if I would be the owner of an organisation then I repeat the same.

Back